Alexander Isak

Disco

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

No club should have to react to every piece of media bullshit but in our case there’s been so much of printed even in the last few days that someone should just put out a tweet or insta post to rubbish the claims.

Or just ignore them and treat them with the contempt they deserve. If anyone wants to be drawn in on this bait that can’t be helped. We’ll know soon enough. Thankfully the “Southgate not playing Wor Anthony “ drama may distract from the clown world click bait frenzy :lol:

14 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

No club should have to react to every piece of media bullshit but in our case there’s been so much of printed even in the last few days that someone should just put out a tweet or insta post to rubbish the claims.

You're making the massive assumption that the rumours are rubbish. 

And if you're that confident they are rubbish, why do you need a statement?

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Brexit Jim going to come in with a £150m bid just to piss us off over the Ashworth saga. 

Must admit the thought of Sir Jim Ratshit even thinking about a bid of £150m did make me chuckle. This is a bloke who probably walks a mile and back to Aldi to save petrol money.

4 hours ago, TRon said:

Must admit the thought of Sir Jim Ratshit even thinking about a bid of £150m did make me chuckle. This is a bloke who probably walks a mile and back to Aldi to save petrol money.

tbf it's made him a billionaire

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

FFP books are now balanced; kindly now fuck off with your laughable rumours, ‘gentlemen’ of the press

You say that but I’ve just read on local Liverpool site that we’ve now wet their appetite so they’re gonna return with a £53m plus keeper offer in a deal they not only think we’ll take as we’re desperate for a keeper it seems but they say the deals worth around £100m.

The article also says that will suit them as they doesn’t know where this keeper fits in with them, what I take from it is they practically only rate Gordon the same as an unwanted keeper as the hard cash on offer is pretty much only their valuation of the keeper.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You say that but I’ve just read on local Liverpool site that we’ve now wet their appetite so they’re gonna return with a £53m plus keeper offer in a deal they not only think we’ll take as we’re desperate for a keeper it seems but they say the deals worth around £100m.

The article also says that will suit them as they doesn’t know where this keeper fits in with them, what I take from it is they practically only rate Gordon the same as an unwanted keeper as the hard cash on offer is pretty much only their valuation of the keeper.

It’s silly season.  I bet they’ll say that deal suits them.

There are rumours that the club has been feeding these lines to the press.  I hope they haven’t been playing that game - it’s not a smart one. 

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s silly season.  I bet they’ll say that deal suits them.

There are rumours that the club has been feeding these lines to the press.  I hope they haven’t been playing that game - it’s not a smart one. 

We can safely ignore such nonsense rumours.