Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United - 28/8/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

11 minutes ago, jack j said:

The odds would go the other way if they were basing them on Bruno being injured

If Bruno is out, we'll probably lose, and people won't bet on us to win. Shorten the odds it looks like people are lumping on us to win, so Bruno must be fit.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Mongstaff be starting today, get in. After that performance against League 2 Tranmere too. Can't wait to watch our midfield get murdered.

I’m pretty sure you used to be a pretty positive poster 😂

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Mongstaff be starting today, get in. After that performance against League 2 Tranmere too. Can't wait to watch our midfield get murdered.

His first game this season, against a bunch of upsetters, surrounded by our weakest players.

I think I'll give him a chance today.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Which one?

Lass covering the game on TalkSport said there were rumours that Maxi is injured and she hasn't seen him take to the pitch with the rest of the squad. 

Edited by Joseph

Just now, Joseph said:

Lass covering the game on TalkSport said there were rumours that Maxi is injured and she hasn't seen him take to the pitch with the rest of the squad. 

He posted his usual pre game tweet 

Just now, Joseph said:

Lass covering the game on TalkSport said there were rumours that Maxi is injured and she hasn't seem take to the pitch with the rest of the squad. 

Fuck sake man.[emoji38]

By this rate top shagger Pearson will have to get his boots on.

Just now, Joseph said:

Lass covering the game on TalkSport said there were rumours that Maxi is injured and she hasn't seem take to the pitch with the rest of the squad. 

Ok I'm logging off before I blow my brains out.