Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United - 28/8/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

I think @Paully has more explaining to do with the Coors Light. Goats piss in a beer pump.

Cold custard and Actimal might point to a stomach ulcer brought on by drinking too much of that gnats piss. 

Haribos for the sugar rush, post defeat. 

Other than that I've abs no idea how the bloke's not 40 clem and in A&E

Is there a fb/twitter "Rate my away day packed lunch"? 

13 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: You intending to eat the custard cold, or how on earth are you heating it? Same goes for the ramen. 

I die on the hill that custard is better cold than warm.

Obviously if Bruno is injured he will be a huge miss, however at least he’s been a playing a more defensive role so far this season. That’s easy to replace than him in the attacking role he played at the end of last season.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Obviously if Bruno is injured he will be a huge miss, however at least he’s been a playing a more defensive role so far this season. That’s easy to replace than him in the attacking role he played at the end of last season.

Replace him with? Might have to see what Isak is like at DM

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Lad from work used to eat a tin of beans cold straight from the tin and it gave me the ick. 

I know a cold bean eater and a cold soup drinker, horrific.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Lad from work used to eat a tin of beans cold straight from the tin and it gave me the ick. 

Aye I worked with a lad that would slurp down a can of chunky soup like it was a can of coke.

Was an eye opener as a youngin.

28 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Bloke I used to work with would have a tin of cold peas or carrots for his bait. Or sometimes, for a bit of variation, he'd have a can of those diced mixed veg. Straight from the tin :buck2:

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Still snap your hand off for a draw and staying unbeaten. Wolves are very decent.

Me too. Wilson injured, Isak not being registered on time. Not too sure where  the goals will come from today and their midfield is champions league level. Especially if Bruno is out this could be difficult