Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace - 3/9/22 @ 3:00pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

9 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Todays team. 

Pope

Trippier Schar,Botman,Targett

Willock,Joelinton,Longstaff

Almiron Isak Fraser

Based on neither Almiron or Fraser being that good at cutting in, I'd rather they switched sides to be on their strong foot to play balls into Isak. Particularly Miggy, the amount of times he delays whatever he's planning because he wants to be on his left then we miss out on an easy opportunity or shot on goal because of it.

13 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Todays team. 

Pope

Trippier Schar,Botman,Targett

Willock,Joelinton,Longstaff

Almiron Isak Fraser

That’s a weak midfield- needs to start trusting Anderson more, every little change he’s been given he’s added something to the game, unlike willock.

3 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Based on neither Almiron or Fraser being that good at cutting in, I'd rather they switched sides to be on their strong foot to play balls into Isak. Particularly Miggy, the amount of times he delays whatever he's planning because he wants to be on his left then we miss out on an easy opportunity or shot on goal because of it.

I actually think Fraser plays better on the left - gets better crosses in.

1 minute ago, tomlynnherrington said:

If Zaha is playing down our right then  I’d like to see Fraser in front of Trippier.Fraser will give 100% support.

As opposed to Miggy who's a right lazy fucker? :lol:

Just now, Gawalls said:

He’s predominantly right footed so I’d expect more and better crosses from his stronger foot.We may need someone closing Zaha down as soon as he gets receives the ball.He always looks like their only ‘outlet’ when they’re defending.

Just now, Gawalls said:

I'd just rather both be able to play the simple passes with ease on their correct foot. How many times have you seen Miggy recently get into a good spot to shoot or pass but he can't because he wants that one extra touch or to stop and cut back inside.

We will miss out on simple goals because we've got an ST that will be in good positions often, but players not able to make the pass 9 time out of 10.

Just now, BonesJones said:

I'd just rather both be able to play the simple passes with ease on their correct foot. How many times have you seen Miggy recently get into a good spot to shoot or pass but he can't because he wants that one extra touch or to stop and cut back inside.

We will miss out on simple goals because we've got an ST that will be in good positions often, but players not able to make the pass 9 time out of 10.

100% correct.

1 minute ago, BonesJones said:

Then play Anderson for miggy but I personally like Fraser on the left. There was a spell last season when maximum was injured and Fraser filled in - he did really well and we picked up a lot of points.

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Sake. Nee creativity. Give Anderson a go.

No creativity? It's the same team that look dangerous at Anfield.

Edited by STM