Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, ilikenewcastle said:

Happy for him to get a ban, but still unbelievable that Fernandes got away with manhandling a linesman. 

That was far more forceful. Think the officials just felt sorry for them on that day. 

Man U have done a deal with the devil this season :lol: 

Fair play to them for getting through so many games in all comps. But they are just never impressive, I rarely see them dominate games. Yet they almost always find a way of getting a result. 

Commentator “man u have turned this into an fortress again with this habit of winning every match they’ve brought back again” - last 5 Man U home games is won 3 lost 2. That’s not winning every game is it

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

That was far more forceful. Think the officials just felt sorry for them on that day. 

Man U have done a deal with the devil this season :lol: 

Fair play to them for getting through so many games in all comps. But they are just never impressive, I rarely see them dominate games. Yet they almost always find a way of getting a result. 

I think there needs to be a clampdown on refs deciding to not enforce the rules for random reasons. The ref in the last 20 minutes of that 7-0 game was a disgrace for refusing to book any Man U players. Same as Tierney not booking any Forest players because it was early.

Man U have been insanely lucky this season, I'm convinced it will all come crashing down. It is not sustainable surely?

3 minutes ago, NE27 said:

This commentary man, they won't be happy until they capture some kid bubbling or made every mothers day pun they can.

Just unfunny shite commentary.

ITV giving Matterface the main commentator gig is genuinely one of the most baffling decisions ever.

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Whoever is in charge of ITV football needs the sack, Matterface and Dixon. Two of the absolute worst, for different reasons 

I still detest Dixon after we played them in league cup and he ended up getting Ginola sent off

24 minutes ago, Mike said:

Could stab the ref and they wouldn't get a yellow.

As Casemiro serves the first game of his 4 match ban for his second red of the season. ;)

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

last 5 Man U home games is won 3 lost 2. That’s not winning every game is it

Our last 5 games at home are won 4 drawn 1. Unless you meant the league, which is won 3, drawn 2.

We haven't lost at home in the league since the opening game.