Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Kilcline said:

Scouse mackem cunts, here's hoping either Ipswich or Leicester are good enough over 38 games to do us all a favour 

Leicester not getting that points deduction has put Everton into massive trouble in my opinion, especially if Everton themselves get another points deduction.

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Dyche's dinosaur tactics need to get in the bin. Even worse than Bruce 20-21. 

Got players that should be capable of better football too. Such a waste.

I'm glad Everton are losing, don't get me wrong - but Villa are becoming too impressive for my liking. Their lack of capitulation is concerning, even vs Everton.

Just now, Donut said:

5 at the back but there's endless time and space for the Villa players. Dyche is finished now surely.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they couldn’t afford to sack him.

1 minute ago, Joe1984 said:

Everton Spaces should be fun...

I can’t even listen to that shite anymore. The bloke that always has a mouth full of drink/spit who just shouts over and abuses everyone all the while. Ruined the comedic value in the end. 

1 minute ago, Beren said:

I'm glad Everton are losing, don't get me wrong - but Villa are becoming too impressive for my liking. Their lack of capitulation is concerning, even vs Everton.

It will happen. The feel good atmosphere is eroding with the Champions League prices, and having to sell for PSR reasons. The amount of games coming their way will result in injuries and half fit players.

In the long run Emery will head back to Spain, and Villa will go back to be mid-table/best of the rest.

When you have a big club near the bottom of the league, they usually have a player that they can look to as a spark, someone who can create something out of nothing.

Everton don’t have anything. The creativity has been removed for ultra-defensive, hard working plodders. Absolute shite.

At what point do managers realise they’re not Pep and they don’t have the players or the ability to coach teams to play this way. It’s a pandemic. A real scourge of the modern game. 

Just cannot see the 3 promoted sides doing enough this season. Everton will be fine. Sadly. 

Imagine relegating them in May at SJP? Howe is an Everton fan, would be bitter sweet for him.