Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, joeyt said:

Sheff Utd are flying despite the points deduction

The current top 7 in the Championship contains a bunch of unbelievably boring teams. Will be grim if its 3 from them that ends up going up. 

13 minutes ago, gbandit said:

It is yeah, hardly surprising with the rules that have come into force 

This just in from the chair of the pro-FFP/PSR committee

EWHcujIXgAAH463.jpg

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

I mean, Van der Ven was less than a week ago.

Yeah but Van de Ven was all about the run. Great run but a simple pass. Jimenez was all technique.

2 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Yeah but Van de Ven was all about the run. Great run but a simple pass. Jimenez was all technique.

If you think taking a ball off two attackers who are breaking dangerously then turning that on its head by running 70 yards through an entire team and pulling the ball back from the bye line between a keeper and defender to give a forward the easiest goal imaginable isn’t as good an assist then fair enough :lol:. My work here is done.

Often doing the right pass after a long busting run or riding challenges is where it goes wrong. So often you see people mistime or overhit those passes as they’re completely gassed or off balance 

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

If you think taking a ball off two attackers who are breaking dangerously then turning that on its head by running 70 yards through an entire team and pulling the ball back from the bye line between a keeper and defender to give a forward the easiest goal imaginable isn’t as good an assist then fair enough :lol:. My work here is done.

I think you know what I meant. And no I dont think it was simple, but I think you also know what I meant here.

Edited by nufc123

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

I think you know what I meant. 

Wasn’t trying to pick a fight. Just you said it was assist of the year, and I didn’t think it was assist of the week.

Just now, leffe186 said:

Wasn’t trying to pick a fight. Just you said it was assist of the year, and I didn’t think it was assist of the week.

I know. Solid stuff from Van de Ven, but still rate the Jimenez higher.