Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

27 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Didn't even realise that he played for River Plate now. 

I always thought that River were the most iconic club in Argentina, but Boca seem to be the general consensus.

Support and honours wise (domestically and continentally) it’s pretty even between the two. There’s them two and then three others of lesser standing that make up the traditional cinco grandes of Argentine football.

Traditionally it’s Boca if you’re working class and River if you’re not but that’s pretty far gone now like most rivalries of that ilk apart from the stadium locations.

42 minutes ago, joeyt said:

The absolute state of that Chelsea bench considering the money they've spent

Awful, I always liked Poch but my hatred for Chelsea means I don't mind him failing there, giving enough time he will succeed but how can he get rid of players on 8 year contracts ? 

Just now, gbandit said:

[emoji38]:lol:[emoji38] outstanding miss from the Chels

[emoji38] 

Was offside unfortunately, but that was shocking. Could have just slotted home initially.

That decision to go round the goalie was ridiculous.

Just now, KaKa said:

[emoji38] 

Was offside unfortunately, but that was shocking. Could have just slotted home initially.

That decision to go round the goalie was ridiculous.

Going round the goalie was fine, it was the complete shank that was the ridiculous bit

Pochettino man :lol:

Playing Cucurella at right back and Colwill at left back.

Could simply just shift Disasi to right back, where he's featured before, and have everyone else in comfortable positions.

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Going round the goalie was fine, it was the complete shank that was the ridiculous bit

Going round him allowed 2 or 3 Fulham players to get back on the line, and in trying to place it high to avoid them he over hit it 

The initial pass into the far corner, Henry style, was right there for him initially.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Pochettino man :lol:

Playing Cucurella at right back and Colwill at left back.

Could simply just shift Disasi to right back, where he's featured before, and have everyone else in comfortable positions.

He's getting paid a shed load of money to let Big Todd pick the team imo. 

So many players out of position. Has Palmer ever played right wing? Has Fernandez ever played as an AM? Cucurella RB?

They fucking stink, Chewsea.