Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Brighton are a pain in the backside. Best team we've played this season and they seem to be getting better.

I’ve got a lot of respect for them. They’ve lost their manager, their technical director, a ton of back room staff and some key players and they don’t seem to have complained much but just gotten on with it and played good football. They’re a fantastic example of how a football club should be run, hope they keep upsetting the big boys and are fighting for too 8 at the end of the season 

Just now, Rich said:

CCBDA4C9-D165-4F42-AB35-D6A572C34845.thumb.jpeg.b84a5e49d7e29ac8ce71959689961e6a.jpeg

How much have these three clown shows spent on players in the last decade to still be absolute non-entities? :lol:

Imagine if one (or more) drop this year.

Choose one to go down? 

Has to be Everton for me, can’t stand them

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I’ve got a lot of respect for them. They’ve lost their manager, their technical director, a ton of back room staff and some key players and they don’t seem to have complained much but just gotten on with it and played good football. They’re a fantastic example of how a football club should be run, hope they keep upsetting the big boys and are fighting for too 8 at the end of the season 

Aye that's the worry though. :lol:

I think us doing so well has meant they're slipping under the radar. Only takes us having a little 3-4 game blip and a few sides have caught us.