Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

He does get fouled a fair bit but kinell, he's on the deck constantly

Just his game imo, he’s so good at drawing challenges and moving the ball just before a player gets there. It’s class I reckon 

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

I can't decide if that means Mike Ashley's lease nonsense will end well for him or if he'll get more negative attention for it. 

They have recently signed a 5 year lease with Ashley, I’d imagine that he would have an increase in rent clause for if they go up.

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Just his game imo, he’s so good at drawing challenges and moving the ball just before a player gets there. It’s class I reckon 

Aye I'd love him in our shirt and also if he wasn't such a cunt.

Just now, Mike said:

Aye I'd love him in our shirt and also if he wasn't such a cunt.

His technical ability is so much lower than most of the rest of their players but he's really athletic and draws tons of fouls, his worth to their side is undeniable

His technical ability is so much lower than most of the rest of their players but he's really athletic and draws tons of fouls, his worth to their side is undeniable

You think? Grealish is a very technical gifted player imo. He progresses the ball so well. 

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

You think? Grealish is a very technical gifted player imo. He progresses the ball so well. 

I didn't mean to say he is technically bad, more that KdB, Gundogan and Silva are light years better. I often see him check back and just pass backwards, he must do it 15 times a game. 

I didn't mean to say he is technically bad, more that KdB, Gundogan and Silva are light years better. I often see him check back and just pass backwards, he must do it 15 times a game. 

Yeah I think prior to City he wouldn’t do that tbf, love watching him run with the ball, super graceful player 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Yeah I think prior to City he wouldn’t do that tbf, love watching him run with the ball, super graceful player 

Think it's likely a tactical instruction on ball possession, he's not someone who lacks confidence in his ability at all