Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Forest should keep their players fresh for home games by forfeiting the away matches, would save them cash on travelling to away games that they could stockpile for more transfer window steals like Wood

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Looking at the bottom half, would I be in the minority hoping Palace go down? Bring nowt to the Premier League.

They won’t but I’d not be sad. Nowt club who have played dull stuff for years. 

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Looking at the bottom half, would I be in the minority hoping Palace go down? Bring nowt to the Premier League.

No one wants them in the Premier League.

I remember when we won the Championship in Ashley’s 1st Championship season, they were battling it out the survive with Sheffield Wednesday and I wanted them gone then. They survived though, look at the position of the two clubs now. At least Wednesday would have tried to push on. 

This calendar year, if Brighton win today they’ll be on 14 points from a possible 24. Is that enough to get them fourth (if they keep it up) I wonder?

Edited by Gawalls

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

This calendar year, if Brighton win today they’ll be on 14 points from a possible 24. Is that enough to get them fourth (if they keep it up) I wonder?

If not us, I'd rather it was Brighton to finish 4th than the other contenders. Still want Leeds to win, though.

12 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Ignore me as great news, Leeds have equalised