Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Even if that is not intentional you have to give that.

His hand comes away from his body and knocks the ball forward to trot along and score.

Love the way the commentators are just carrying on like that nonsense was just normal. My God :lol:

There's no reason for his arm to be there aside from fuckery. Its fucking always these cunts as well.

Just now, ilikenewcastle said:

I'd say that if we finish behind Liverpool, we've probably fallen way short of 4th.

Agreed.  The weekend results, in the end, didn’t massively change the champions league chances.  They just made it more likely that if we miss out we could miss out entirely if we go on a really bad streak. 

2 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

Are you fucking shitting me 

Just listen tot hat commentary man :lol:

Apparently his arm is tucked in beside him and there was a lot of time between that and the goal :lol:

These folks are actually being bought off by these clubs :lol:

Just now, Chicken Dancer said:

Is that right? Makes me feel a tad better :lol: 

Nah its not, my maths is shit. :lol: But we'll have to collapse for them to catch us. 

We're on 56 points. They're as it stands on 47 with 24 points left to play for.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

The gaslighting is off the charts. What the fuck's going on? :lol: "tucked in" !?!

His hand kind of is.. Because his elbow and forearm are protuding in it's fucking place. :lol: I guess for us the rule is anything sleeve down, for these cunts it's anything wrist down.

Only just got home so not been watching.. Was Gakpo genuinely onside, too? Looks way off in that replay. Or does no one give a shit because the handball is taking the spotlight?

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Nah its not, my maths is shit. :lol: But we'll have to collapse for them to catch us. 

We're on 56 points. They're as it stands on 47 with 24 points left to play for.

Aye, so we need 14 points and they’d have to win every game. Still makes me feel a tad better, but I feel like they’ll take it down to the wire despite being fucking awful all year. 2021 scares me. 

11 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Well this is doing nothing for my worries about Liverpool inexplicably making the top 4.

If we cant get wins against the most shocking sides in the league we dont deserve that CL spot at all. A fragile Spurs, Everton, Southampton, Leeds, Leicester plus a Chelsea completely out of controll. I know relegation battle and all that, and I wish we could play Forest again but it doesnt get much better.

Edited by nufc123