Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum

simonsays

That Chelsea shirt looks lifting.

It’s like something from the mid 2000’s where they think Iridescent colours, and random trim patches under the arms and around the back of the collar look edgy.

It actually just looks tasty as fuck.

Just looked in on the fighting cocks forum after spurs draw with Brentford.

Talk about being over-optimistic.

Quote. I think we've got a better squad than Villa and a very similar level one to Newcastle. We could easily be just outside those top 4 spots and that's a good place to be in and build on.

Just now, prefabtoon said:

Quote. I think we've got a better squad than Villa and a very similar level one to Newcastle. We could easily be just outside those top 4 spots and that's a good place to be in and build on.

Eh?

They have a worse squad than last year when they didn’t even get into Europe. 

Can also now see why these pair are both after lavia and caicedo

Liverpool have an excuse in that Fabinho went to shite but Chelsea had Kante. I don’t know why I try and understand Chelsea’s transfer approach 

He's good, but Drury bellows out of nowhere for the most minor thing. I'm playing FM and this is kind of in the background, and out of nowhere there'll be this shout for absolutely nothing when you'd expect a goal or red card or something [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

:lol: they looked utter wank to me,Villa would murder them alone

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Eh?

They have a worse squad than last year when they didn’t even get into Europe. 

Maddison is a world-class addition tbf. If they get a full-back and a decent striker they’ll have a very solid squad on paper.

It’s definitely got more quality in depth than Villa’s (not withstanding their injury issues).