Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, The College Dropout said:

15 pending. 

I don't doubt it. It's a stain on the face of football that a team so relentlessly shit are so successful.

Aside from my disdain for Real, Bellingham is such a great personality. Such a level-headed interview when your mind must be in overdrive. 

Fuck wearing shirts celebrating a 15th CL before the final though. :lol: The club as a whole remain wankers. 

1 minute ago, vexred said:

Jude has such a great mentality.

Thought he’s been very quiet both games against Man City and Bayern Munich. Picking up a bad habit of diving also. Great future ahead though.

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

And Madrid stopped playing. Non incident. 

They did once the ref blew but it was still a promising situation, dismissing it as a non incident is absurd 

Awful officiating all round 

Just now, LFEE said:

Thought he’s been very quiet both games against Man City and Bayern Munich. Picking up a bad habit of diving also. Great future ahead though.

Makes him very English then.

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

Makes him very English then.

:lol: Picking up. You're worse than the Italians.

Just now, El Prontonise said:

I agree.  Hence why I said it.

Aye, I was agreeing with you, 47. :okay:

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

That goal for Bayern at the end doesn't seem too dissimilar to that Shelvey goal down at Sheffield United where we played on and scored despite the flag going up. I don't really understand where VAR can and can't get involved on situations like that.

Marciniak whistled instantly when the flag went up. In Shelvey's goal ref never whistled as he knew better than the 'world's best referee' and basically overruled his lino to let VAR decide.

Edited by Pata

Bellingham is a good player and he's obviously still very young but him being up there as the potential (likely?) Ballon D'or winner just makes me think football has fallen off a cliff in terms of individuals to be honest. Great mentality, immaculately coached, great output in terms of stats, and comes up clutch at key moments - but I can't say I've ever been particularly excited to sit down and watch him play.

I used to get my hair done at that barber’s opposite the Bacchus and had a good chat with Joselu in the next chair. Seemed a lovely lad, remember him saying it’s just not falling for me, unreal, chuffed for him and I can’t stand Madrid 

11 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

And Madrid stopped playing. Non incident. 

Anything but non-incident, fucking shocking by the lino and especially the ref who has done UCL and World Cup finals.