Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Seeing Brighton produce this kind of football with their resources, you really have to question why teams higher up the league aren't doing a better job of challenging and competing with Man City.

The majority of clubs really just aren't doing a good enough job with what they have at their disposal it seems. Pretty damning.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Seeing Brighton produce this kind of football with their resources, you really have to question why teams higher up the league aren't doing a better job of challenging and competing with Man City.

The majority of clubs really just aren't doing a good enough job with what they have at their disposal it seems. Pretty damning.

Hopefully big Danny A is scouring the beaches of Ecuador to bring us in some fresh talent 

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

White rinsed there, good stuff

The whole Arsenal team is getting destroyed man, at home. This is embarrassing.

God help us next Thursday.

I was planning on watching the game Thursday without a beer, but it’s going to be massive isn’t it. I would imagine the crowd will be bouncing for it to. We’ve bounced back from disappointing results a few times this season . I work from home on a Friday so the fridge will be stocked up. 

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Hopefully big Danny A is scouring the beaches of Ecuador to bring us in some fresh talent 

The decision to bring in Dan Ashworth looks better and better every day. 

Looking forward to the whole setup reaping more and more rewards with time.

Jesus tends to overdo things on those runs he goes on. 

If he releases that earlier more often and gets in the box he likely scores more goals.

Not sure he will be their long term solution upfront. Will probably end up back out wide again.