Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Arsenal have still had a tremendous season like.

Not too different to ourselves really. Not finishing the job after having it in their hands for so long will/would be disappointing, but they've surpassed all expectations this season and should be pleased with their efforts.

Edited by The Prophet

Just now, KaKa said:

Sick of the moaning over time wasting in all of these grounds man. Every single team does this when it suits them now :lol:

Everyone defends their team when they do it and spits their dummies out when it happens to them. 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Arsenal have still had a tremendous season like.

Not too different to ourselves really. Not finishing the job after having it on their hands for so long will be disappointing, but they've surpassed all expectations this season and should be pleased with their efforts.

100%.

Their season has mirrored ours in a weird sort of way like you say. Hopefully we close the deal though.

They are nowhere near the calibre of Man City, and actually did very well to even make it somewhat interesting.

Just now, Sempiternal said:

What’s class about Brighton is they do play that pretty football, but they are physical as well, can get involved in the gritty stuff 

Like I said a few days ago.

They are the closest resemblance of us in the league but without the end product

Just now, Infatuation Junkie said:

Like I said a few days ago.

They are the closest resemblance of us in the league but without the end product

Ferguson if they keep him. Obvs very raw right now but he’s got the lot 

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Not been impressed by this Undav when I’ve seen him like.

(scores the winner Thursday now)

I've read this on here a few times, but all I've seen of him is him burying a pen vs Man United and then scoring twice including dinking the 'keeper against Wolves. :lol: Still waiting to see why people don't rate him.

Edited by Kid Icarus