Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Would you start Harvey Barnes tomorrow?

Think I'd rather go Gordon to start for the defensive intensity early on then bring Barnes on to polish them off.

18 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He's from the same region in Nigeria I'm originally from and that is not how that name is pronounced :lol:

I totally get it though. We all have to give a watered down pronunciation a lot of the time.

Reckon he’ll be better than Babayaro?

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Think I'd rather go Gordon to start for the defensive intensity early on then bring Barnes on to polish them off.

Don’t forget he’s from the blue half of liverpool, he would love to beat them a little bit more from hatred in his heart for the reds.

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Reckon he’ll be better than Babayaro?

:lol:

Babayaro liked a good time man. Very unserious guy.

This kid is just 20 still and looked great at Udinese and has slotted into the Prem and Spurs seamlessly, playing this inverted role that is completely opposite to what he's done previously as a flying overlapping wing back. He looks scary good.

Think he breaks into the Italian team this season.

Edited by KaKa

7 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

Those of you that doubted big Ange! Tsk tsk tsk 

Predictions in football pre season are really hard. The only thing I was really certain about was Man City being in the title race and Luton probably going down. I never listen to all the "these teams will be firing!" or "these teams will be shit", it's allways based on historical results, and each season is usually a completely different story full of surprises..

Edited by Erikse

16 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Perisic a bit lucky there, could easily have been a red card

More than a bit. Hand to face with force is a straight forward decision for VAR. Ref had his back to it. Have the rules changed this season?