Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Linesmen can't win in tha situtation due to the rules because if they put their flag up straight away and he wasn't offside then he gets criticised

It was offside but I don't think it was as clear cut as the commentators are making out. Just unfortunate that Stones got injured

I hate this season me like. 

Everton doing well despite their punishment and potentially their neighbours or them London cunts Arsenal winning the league. Grim.

Edited by Danh1

2 minutes ago, Erikse said:

People keep saying that Haalands goal tally is down to the service that he's getting at City. Strange how Alvarez is not scoring 1-2 per game then, now that he's the striker.

Actually said this the other day, swapped alvarez for haaland when he was out. Distinctly average since, people don't appreciate haalands movement, power and instinctive play

2 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Maybe a bit dramatic but watching football for the last few days we look like one of the worst teams in the league at the moment.  

Probably a bit knee jerk. We actually played some lovely stuff going forward at times yesterday. Then conceded a shit goal at a bad time after being too open. Then ran out of ideas and puff late on. 

The away form is a worry, of course. 

4 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

The no collective said he was shit didn't they? 

Not shit but personally thought he wasn't good enough for us anymore. I didn't want a player to compete with Miggy, I wanted someone who drops him to the bench. Obviously in hindsight having him in the squad would have been brilliant.