Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

All three are, but Arteta got no charm at all.

I like Pep me. All managers can be ratty and dickheads to others players and refs but I think Peps nowhere near the levels of Klopp and Arteta. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

I like Pep me. All managers can be ratty and dickheads to others players and refs but I think Peps nowhere near the levels of Klopp and Arteta. 

Same, maybe I'm massively biased as I am a Pep fanboy but he's levels above those two (not talking ability here)

Even when we've beaten them playing the lowest of low block football he's not had digs at us and has praised us when we've played well too 

Waiting for my stream to catch up but guessing Carragher is complaining how they were celebrating? People need to bore off with that craic like. People will celebrate how they want to, that's part of football, taking the piss. You shake hands at the end the losing team go off and you enjoy that moment.

Once fans are back in the pub they should be shaking hands too. Unless they're Mackems.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What’s happened? Came away for a sitty down wee as soon as FT whistle went. 

:lol:

Edited by Heron

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

You dont see Hodgson, Howe, Poste, De Zerbi ironic applauding and being cartoonish on the sideline. Pep, Klopp and Arteta does this all the time.

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What’s happened? Came away for a sitty down wee as soon as FT whistle went. 

Odegaard taking photos of the photographer with the crowd behind him celebrating and Carragher says "Just get down the tunnel, you've won a game been brilliant, back in the title race, get down the tunnel, I'm serious, honestly"

Sour grapes from him

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

You dont see Hodgson, Howe, Poste, De Zerbi ironic applauding and being cartoonish on the sideline. Pep, Klopp and Arteta does this all the time.

De Zerbi got sent off at Spurs last season didn’t he? Remember Hodgson kicking off with an MOTD interviewer asking if he was taking the piss at full time. 

Postecoglu once smeared his own feces on a refs car bonnet when he was in the A-League.