Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I mean, they’re all cunts, so I wasn’t really all that fussed what happened but if they hang on this will be funny at least. I’m not going to listen to any of the aftermath though.

Edited by leffe186

That's seriously unprofessional of Neville that like. I hate Chelsea but a commentator calling them billion pound blue bottle jobs is a ridiculous thing for someone in his position to be saying about any club. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

That's seriously unprofessional of Neville that like. I hate Chelsea but a commentator calling them billion pound blue bottle jobs is a ridiculous thing for someone in his position to be saying about any club. 

Considering one of the most expensive defenders in history has won the game for Liverpool :lol:

1 minute ago, Turnbull2000 said:

It's sickening see either club win :icon_puke_l: Feels like we're never gonna win a trophy in my lifetime, even though I hope to live for another 30 years :no:

Just accept that we won’t 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He’s not wrong 😂

Just now, joeyt said:

Let's not pretend lIverpool haven't spend £100s of millions to get here too

"It's not all about money" when they've got £75m van Dijk scoring the winner :lol: