Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, 54 said:

That a blatant pen like, you can't just grab someone and stop them moving :lol:

He lifted his own legs up off the ground and flopped to the floor man….

3 minutes ago, Lordshola said:

He lifted his own legs up off the ground and flopped to the floor man….

He's got two fucking arms round him hanging on to him! 😄 The law says holding an opponent is a foul.

I quite like that Adebayo, he's got a decent goal record considering the side he's playing in. Think he'll stay in the PL even if Luton go down.

6 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I quite like that Adebayo, he's got a decent goal record considering the side he's playing in. Think he'll stay in the PL even if Luton go down.

Tossed Ashley Young away like a parking ticket to finish on a half volley. Was a class goal.

6 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Barnsley have been woeful

Neither team have been great, you can just tell that Bolton have the better momentum which has carried them.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Neither team have been great, you can just tell that Bolton have the better momentum which has carried them.

Haven't seen even one half decent attack from Barnsley, think Bolton have been all over them for the most part, nearly 3-0 as I type

21 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Got Dyche written all over him if Luton go down. The type of striker that awful huff and puffer Everton got from Udinese was supposed to be.

44 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

He's got two fucking arms round him hanging on to him! 😄 The law says holding an opponent is a foul.

Unless it's a corner. Then the law usually gets forgotten...

52 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

That doesn’t make a man chuck is legs in the air and turned into a sack of spuds!