Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

;D

Man, you lot are so miserable. You do realise there are genuinely some people that are that bubbly and that laugh easily.

Not everyone lives under a dark cloud of misery man :laugh:

Good grief, yes of course I realise some people are that bubbly and laugh easily, but he doesn't it just comes across as forced and done for show.

Even the adverts he's in he's giggling like a fool. ( maybe it was in the scrip :snod: )

Just because his giggling gets on my nerves it doesn't mean I live under a dark cloud of misery btw. But you can by all means carry on being a know it all if it makes you feel better.

image.thumb.png.67ec3f47a541ed7dc1854e912cff27fb.png

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

Good grief, yes of course I realise some people are that bubbly and laugh easily, but he doesn't it just comes across as forced and done for show.

Even the adverts he's in he's giggling like a fool. ( maybe it was in the scrip :snod: )

Just because his giggling gets on my nerves it doesn't mean I live under a dark cloud of misery btw. But you can by all means carry on being a know it all if it makes you feel better.

image.thumb.png.67ec3f47a541ed7dc1854e912cff27fb.png

Wasn't that deep man.

Do think he's genuinely like that though. 

He just seems like a silly guy that likes goofing around.

Not sure why you're so certain he's putting it on for the cameras. And you call me a know it all!

4 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

sassy trailer park boys GIF

Holy fuck boys! I’m high as fuck but I think Hoddles licking Mr Raspberry Jams arse. This is fucked. 

(that’s me doing a Ricky impression)

((Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. Not Ricky Gervais))

Edited by MrRaspberryJam