Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

you reckon he’s just going through a dodgy patch in front of goal at the mo?

Not really a striker. Mostly played out wide in Spain till I think the back end of his final season there.

Just now, KaKa said:

Luton are so good man. Such a dynamic relentless bunch.

Adebayo is looking good at this level. If Moyes stays at West Ham I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up somewhere like that.

I really like watching them, hope they stay up (at the expense of Everton, please)

1 minute ago, Aiston said:

We could easily be sitting 11th/12th by the end of January.

I think we will be and people need to accept it's very possible 

However, from Feb onwards the fixtures on paper are reasonable so a good opportunity for us to go on a run and move up the table 

I'll only be concerned if we fail to beat Luton at home on 3rd Feb

Palmer and Kudus are the two players I’m gutted we didn’t go for in the summer. 

They’ve both proven transformative signings at their clubs in a position we are weak in. 

Palmer in particular is the exact profile we need.  It hurts more because I think at least 2 of our signings for similar money are not ideal profiles for us. 

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Chelsea being a point behind us is mad.

The defeats against Luton and Forest have been really damaging. Get the expected 6 points from those fixtures and we'd still be in contention for top 4.

The fear with Chelsea is that it clicks at some point. 

They looked shit even when they beat us. So it might not come. But if they keep doing what they’re doing, we should finish above them comfortably. 

Not being in Europe or LC is excellent for our league potential sad as it is. I fancy us to have a strong backend to the season.