Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

MK Dons getting spanked 8-1 was not on anyone's cards.

Fair fucks to Scott Lindsey, first time Crawley have ever been to Wembley too which is nice.

Just now, Donut said:

This Norwich - Leeds game is beyond boring. So poor from both sides. Stadium quiet. 

Terrible game. Don't think we need to fear either of these next season (if they win play offs).

37 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Fuck me, Billy Sharp and Troy Deeney in the studio. Was it bring a cunt to work day at Sky Sports?

Sharp seems decent enough to me. Not had the easiest time.

1 hour ago, nufc123 said:

Much rather Leeds over Norwich, West Brom, Luton, Burnley etc.

I’d like to see an east anglia derby in the prem

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I’d like to see an east anglia derby in the prem

Me too though the ones in the early Prem years was nothing to remember.

I would have taken either of these 2 sides in the PL to bring that old school feel back.

1. Leeds

2. Norwich

3. Southampton 

4. WBA

in that order. 

Edited by nufcjb

3 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Me too though the ones in the early Prem years was nothing to remember.

I would have taken either of these 2 sides in the PL to bring that old school feel back.

1. Leeds

2. Norwich

3. Southampton 

4. WBA

in that order. 

Depends how old school you go. West Brom go way back, but the other 3  contenders had barely playes in the top tier before the mid '60s.

So for the old school feel I'd rather West Brom win the playoffs.

30 minutes ago, toon25 said:

This has been very poor quality-wise

That's the champo for you.

And to think the mackems were bottom half, with Leicester and Leeds struggling to beat them.

2 hours ago, vexred said:

Really don't want Leeds to get promoted 

Leeds are amongst the biggest cunts in the entire football pyramid. People just forgot because they spent almost two decades in the Champ/L1 and Bielsa made them enjoyable to watch for a time.

24 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Leeds are amongst the biggest cunts in the entire football pyramid. People just forgot because they spent almost two decades in the Champ/L1 and Bielsa made them enjoyable to watch for a time.

They've spent more time out of the top flight than in it and that includes long before the 2000s. They had a glory spell in the 70s, that title in 92, and that's about it.

Fuck Leeds, the only positive is that it’s close for away games.

Racist cunts who still had the BNP/NF zombies wandering around way after they’d been cleared from other places.

Horrific place to go, to get to and to get away from. Shit tip of ground. Arrogant cunts as well.

12 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Fuck Leeds, the only positive is that it’s close for away games.

Racist cunts who still had the BNP/NF zombies wandering around way after they’d been cleared from other places.

Horrific place to go, to get to and to get away from. Shit tip of ground. Arrogant cunts as well.

Went there a couple of years ago, a fella with a topknot commented on my shoes, couldn’t tell what he said as it was barely comprehensible, didn’t sound pleasant though. In fact come to think of it, I’d say about 90% of the men there had topknots. Was in their Kalvin Phillips and everyone thinks we’re git hard era.