Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Think it always says a lot about what the players think of a manager as to how they react and perform after a sacking. He must’ve been truly stinking the gaff out.

Strikes me as someone who is very uninspiring.  

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Soyuncu and Tielemans have been brought back in. 3 at the back for Leicester too. They don't look bad themselves actually.

Defence doesnt look good. Faes Souttar and Soyunchu who is out of form deluxe. Cant say they look good

Just now, Gawalls said:

Chelsea might end with 39 points, I think they have the hardest run in out of the league.

They are such a shambles man. It's hard to fathom the mess Boehly has made of things. It's delightful! ;D

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Just wait for the cunt's antics next week

:anguish:

And everyone else will be telling us we're not allowed to complain about that sort of thing

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Be a pity if Kane got sent off or picked up a nasty injury today

I know you shouldnt wish injuries on players. But that diving cunt should get tripple elbowed in the face leaving him to not be able to play for a while. Fucking shitty cheat mr Englands goldenboy is. Fuck that guy and fuck the refs that let him get away with being a cunt.

Just now, worthy said:

I know you shouldnt wish injuries on players. But that diving cunt should get tripple elbowed in the face leaving him to not be able to play for a while. Fucking shitty cheat mr Englands goldenboy is. Fuck that guy and fuck the refs that let him get away with being a cunt.

Never do, bad craic generally, but make an exception for this dirty wanker