Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, KaKa said:

Gabriel pulls out of the challenge and his knee slightly grazes him with no force whatsoever, and Paqueta goes flying :lol:

These stupid actions are not penalties man. It's so soft and cheap.

Gabriel goes flying into the challenge with no intention of playing the ball. it's his own fault

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Gabriel goes flying into the challenge with no intention of playing the ball. it's his own fault

'Goes flying into the challenge with no intention of playing the ball' :lol:

So what do you think he was going into the challenge to do then? :lol:

Just now, KaKa said:

'Goes flying into the challenge with no intention of playing the ball' :lol:

So what do you think he was going into the challenge to do then? :lol:

I've no idea, but he's nowehere near the ball is he? Let me know where in this challenge he's trying to kick the ball

Just now, joeyt said:

I've no idea, but he's nowehere near the ball is he? Let me know where in this challenge he's trying to kick the ball

If you can't see his intention is to play the ball there, before the touch from Paqueta takes it away and he pulls out, I don't know what to tell you man. 

9 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Gabriel pulls out of the challenge and his knee slightly grazes him with no force whatsoever, and Paqueta goes flying :lol:

These stupid actions are not penalties man. It's so soft and cheap.

It's soft and I hate soft penalties but I think that's a stonewall penalty in any case. Gabriel fucked up and I don't really see how that could go unpunished, it's not exactly accidental contact even when he tries to pull out of it.

In that second replay you can even see the contact comes after Paqueta throws himself in the air and his leg then connects with Gabriel. Ridiculous.

Edited by KaKa

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

If you can't see his intention is to play the ball there, before the touch from Paqueta takes it away and he pulls out, I don't know what to tell you man. 

Just because he tries to belatedly tries to pull out doesn't mean it isn't a penalty

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He made an error in judgment, trying to pull out when he realises that doesn't mean it's not a foul.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Ah yes, that standard way of attempting to win the ball by dropping to your knees, being nowhere near the ball, and clipping the opponent.

You're either on the wind up or daft beyond belief like.

You sound like you've never played football before. Maybe you're on the wind up or daft beyond belief.

Just now, KaKa said:

in that second replay you can even see the contact comes after Paqueta throws himself in the air and his leg then connects with Gabriel. Ridiculous.

There were no protests from Gabriel, Arteta or the Arsenal players about the actual foul for the penalty.

If it was such a clear and obvious wrong decision why are you the only person who thinks it wasn't a penalty

Just now, Pata said:

He made an error in judgment, trying to pull out when he realises that doesn't mean it's not a foul.

Apparently according to some genius on here, he was just sliding on his knees for fun. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

You sound like you've never played football before. Maybe you're on the wind up or daft beyond belief.

I doubt he's playing football now either tbh.