Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

3 hours ago, gdm said:

I’m no arsed about the story of his team mates unfollowing him on Instagram ffs. I’m talking about the bigger picture all I’m seeing is Enzo Fernandes being racist, getting investigated for racism etc but I couldn’t tell you a single other player coz they aren’t mentioned 

He was the one filming/live streaming the video

50 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Surely there has to be worldwide bans for all the Argentinian cunts identified as singing that song within the video 

We've got a stand named after an old fraudulent cunt who thinks English people are white

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

We've got a stand named after an old fraudulent cunt who thinks English people are white

I never knew this about Billy East Stand. I'll update his wikipedia.

3 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Surely there has to be worldwide bans for all the Argentinian cunts identified as singing that song within the video 

[emoji38] Racism is extremely widespread in Argentina. It’s normal to have monkey chants without punishment. Their football fans are allowed to be as racist as they like week in week out in international football without any consequences. Nothing is going to be different this time around, especially when its the players involved.

26 minutes ago, Flip said:

[emoji38] Racism is extremely widespread in Argentina. It’s normal to have monkey chants without punishment. Their football fans are allowed to be as racist as they like week in week out in international football without any consequences. Nothing is going to be different this time around, especially when its the players involved.

Couldn't give a shit about what happens with Argentinian football. This is an international team under FIFA rules and regulations and each one of this players in the video should be banned and fined 

11 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Couldn't give a shit about what happens with Argentinian football. This is an international team under FIFA rules and regulations and each one of this players in the video should be banned and fined 

What I meant is that its under international tournaments that they and their fans have had issues in the past and neither CONMEBOL or FIFA have done anything about it.

5 minutes ago, Flip said:

What I meant is that its under international tournaments that they and their fans have had issues in the past and neither CONMEBOL or FIFA have done anything about it.

Again not interested in the fans. Players videoing themselves singing racist songs I'm sure will be investigated and fines/bans handed out especially in the current climate and that the French FA have already made a complaint. You think nothing will happen, well we will soon find out.

Edited by et tu brute

6 hours ago, Flip said:

I’m sure you’re completely neutral source for this. ;)

According to The Times, Paqueta will likely be able to play most, or possibly all, of next season for West Ham, due to the complexity of the investigation. The investigation began on 18th August 2023.

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

According to The Times, Paqueta will likely be able to play most, or possibly all, of next season for West Ham, due to the complexity of the investigation. The investigation began on 18th August 2023.

Wey man give owa 

Suppose they have to be 100% sure before canning someone’s career. It’d be a travesty if he’s banned for years and he’s innocent.