Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

6 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

This bit can't be true "when struck off Fofana's Lamboghini, Gaffney landed arse first on his sister Sonya's trumpet".

Mad if true!

Pretty sickened by those Coventry banners like. Being a fan isn’t about doing anything possible to upset the opposing fans and crossing any and every line. You’ve got to have something wrong with you to do that 

On 13/01/2024 at 13:42, Tiresias said:

I'm not a member of the cult of ange but ewan Murray has a column which is the most thinly veiled piece of revenge for a manager being a bit snippy with him you'll see. The only negative thing it can actually conjour seems to be he doesn't like being told he has got where he has through luck. Who does?

Where is this? First I’ve heard of it :lol:

So Messi won 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐧’𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 for 2023. Calendar year. Do we still think he doesn't win prices just for being Messi? 1 goal and 2 assists in MLS. Clearly the best performance in the world.

Edited by Erikse

6 hours ago, Erikse said:

So Messi won 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐧’𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 for 2023. Calendar year. Do we still think he doesn't win prices just for being Messi? 1 goal and 2 assists in MLS. Clearly the best performance in the world.

Yup rigged

Hey lads, it’s not just us two who have injury crises, Liverpool are struggling too:

Just to be clear, I believe Alexander-Arnold, Salah, Endo and Szoboszlai have missed a total of zero league games so far.

This tweet is so on-brand it hurts.

On 13/01/2024 at 13:42, Tiresias said:

I'm not a member of the cult of ange but ewan Murray has a column which is the most thinly veiled piece of revenge for a manager being a bit snippy with him you'll see. The only negative thing it can actually conjour seems to be he doesn't like being told he has got where he has through luck. Who does?

On 14/01/2024 at 20:52, leffe186 said:

Where is this? First I’ve heard of it :lol:

I Googled it. Wow :lol:. Now I’m really curious what triggered Murray.

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2024/jan/13/cult-of-ange-lives-on-in-north-london-but-is-he-really-all-that-different

Edit: Oh right, he was the guy that asked the “trophies” question. That’s absolutely hilarious :lol:. Lower down in the Google is a Celtic View piece commenting on his childish column titled “Smart Arse Jambo Ewan Murray…”. What a twat :lol:

Edited by leffe186

6 hours ago, duo said:

Can Saudi clubs not sign players in Jan? Been very quiet 

4D chess - pull back, choke the market and then see the FFP handbrake released. UEFA/PL with their own form or quantitative easing to free up liquidity.

7 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

4D chess - pull back, choke the market and then see the FFP handbrake released. UEFA/PL with their own form or quantitative easing to free up liquidity.

Yeah, somebody suggested (the Athletic?) that Man U had actually sent a delegation over there back in December. Looks like the powder will be dry this Jan. They’re supposed to be looking for younger foreign players going forward.

42 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah, somebody suggested (the Athletic?) that Man U had actually sent a delegation over there back in December. Looks like the powder will be dry this Jan. They’re supposed to be looking for younger foreign players going forward.

Step forward, Mr Hendrick.

However bad a pundit Eni Aluko is why's, the gammon's new heart throb, wor Joey Barton not gunning for Alan Brazil and Gaby Abhonglahor? 

Thick as whale spunk, the pair of them. 

Obvs not enough grift in it for him. 

34 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

However bad a pundit Eni Aluko is why's, the gammon's new heart throb, wor Joey Barton not gunning for Alan Brazil and Gaby Abhonglahor? 

Brazil is probably the consistency of whale spunk, the rotund jellylike moron.

41 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Probably because he hates women, and only picks on people he knows he could chin.