Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea (12/11/2022)

Disco

7 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Watched the match cam highlights, looks like Schar screams in Havertz face when the full time whistle goes.

Probably why it kicked off.

tbh Havertz was gettig it all second half.

if he wasnt being body checked by BDB (at least twice), he had the likes of Jow and Schar in his ear all the time.

When you watch the highlights back some of the attacking and movement is an absolute joy like. The overlapping and underlapping to create overloads has been absolutely class for ages. It’s genuinely disgusting thinking back to how bad we were.

38 minutes ago, Disco said:

When you watch the highlights back some of the attacking and movement is an absolute joy like. The overlapping and underlapping to create overloads has been absolutely class for ages. It’s genuinely disgusting thinking back to how bad we were.

Just need to keep bashing away and hopefully it'll turn for wuh :thup:

2 hours ago, huss9 said:

Nice one. Watched in Benidorm mortal drunk and remember next to nowt of it, aside from getting turfed out the bar I watched it in.

Been wanting to see our shithouse antics at the end and none of the highlights showed it. Have to say it did not disappoint. Nick Pope is a proper shithouse man. :lol: 

10 hours ago, huss9 said:

Posted elsewhere I watched that earlier in the week. Paid particular attention to the second half, especially the shithouse ending. 

Have to say their co-commentators camd across as fairly pragmatic and honest. 

Thoroughly enjoyed it, again ???

Edited by Groundhog63

Watched a few bits near the end of the game.  The commentator was hilarious.  Like some sort of Alan Partridge/Sam Matterface mash up.  "OH NOW JUST GROW UP YOU LOT" :lol: 

I loved how uninterested Gallagher was with any of the afters.  Just looked at the size of all our big cunts (bar Madman Murphy) getting involved and thought 'nah, not for me' and walked straight past :lol: