The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 minute ago, BermyToon said:

Excited to enter the conference league next season. Anyone know where the final will take place next year?

Wroclaw, Poland

2 minutes ago, BermyToon said:

Excited to enter the conference league next season. Anyone know where the final will take place next year?

Poland. 
“Stadion Wrocław in Poland will host the 2025 final, which will be played on 28 May 2025.

The home of two-time Polish champions Śląsk Wrocław, the venue has a capacity of over 40,000 and is the third biggest stadium in the country. Completed in 2011, Stadion Wrocław held three games as Poland co-hosted UEFA EURO 2012 with neighbours Ukraine, and it continues to stage national team games. The venue lies to the northwest of Wrocław, which is the third largest city in Poland and the main city in the region of Lower Silesia ('Dolny Śląsk' in Polish).”

10 minutes ago, Checko said:

"Transport

(...

Currently, the stadium can be reached by different kinds of public transport. By buses: 103, 403, 435 and tram 18, 21 from the north side, and by the trams 3, 10, 20, 22, and bus 128 from the south side.[22]

[...]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrocław_Stadium

I fucking love a tram me. They're like hyper buses.

Don't get the bus from the airport to the city centre, it was rammed and a nightmare journey, spend a few zloty extra for a taxi instead.

1 minute ago, Beth said:

Don't get the bus from the airport to the city centre, it was rammed and a nightmare journey, spend a few zloty extra for a taxi instead.

Well more fool you for not getting a tram, that's what I say.

Just now, Checko said:

Well more fool you for not getting a tram, that's what I say.

Do trams run from the airport? Can't recall seeing one when I was there last year.....

31 minutes ago, Beth said:

Do trams run from the airport? Can't recall seeing one when I was there last year.....

No idea tbh, all I know is that I'm team tram all the way. Trams are what happen when model rail enthusiasts decide to do something productive with their time and build some actually useful transport infastructure instead.

5 hours ago, jonny1403 said:

We will almost definitely be seeded. Our coefficient is already higher than Hoffenheim, Lens etc. I only see Betis so far as one with a higher coefficient.

I can't tell if this is what you mean, but a reminder that our coefficient is just the country one as ours is so low. If we had to use our club coefficient we'd be right on the edge of Pot 4 / Pot 5. We still have a ton of ground to make up.

6 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

How are Napoli in Europe next season when they're 10th in Serie A? You'd think only maybe 2 or 3 of those would cause us any problems 

Probably a few weeks old and they were higher in the league (poor last few weeks).

Or, they are basing it on the possibility of Napoli finishing 9th (have Lecce while Torino vs Atalanta). Serie A has 9 teams for Europe if Fiorentina win this years final.

2 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Probably a few weeks old and they were higher in the league (poor last few weeks).

Or, they are basing it on the possibility of Napoli finishing 9th (have Lecce while Torino vs Atalanta). Serie A has 9 teams for Europe if Fiorentina win this years final.

Yeah, it’s the bold bit.

Definitely getting way ahead of myself here.. But does anyone know how our coefficient would actually be impacted if we had a cracking ECL run and got a European spot for 25/26?

Using https://www.fotcalc.com/coefficient-calculator-post-24 it seems a solid run in the competition could yield around 18+ coefficient points if I used/read it correctly? But my head started spinning when I tried to find out what that would actually do to our overall coefficient.

Proper jinxing us with my excitement now. :lol:

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Definitely getting way ahead of myself here.. But does anyone know how our coefficient would actually be impacted if we had a cracking ECL run and got a European spot for 25/26?

Using https://www.fotcalc.com/coefficient-calculator-post-24 it seems a solid run in the competition could yield around 18+ coefficient points if I used/read it correctly? But my head started spinning when I tried to find out what that would actually do to our overall coefficient.

Proper jinxing us with my excitement now. :lol:

Man United is absolutely winning the FA Cup now like :lol: