The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

They are at home to Brentford 

Ah yeah, still fancy Brentford though, Fulham should have scored against them and Toney is the sort of striker that will hurt those chances. I think Mitro would have bagged against them if he was playing 

Just now, The Prophet said:

Liverpool still have one of the best forward lines in the league, but they're a hot mess as a defensive setup. I guess that's why they're 5th and not competing for the title.

Yeah I’m annoyed Diaz has come back at just the right time, he’s very good 

8 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Yeah I’m annoyed Diaz has come back at just the right time, he’s very good 

Aye the strength and depth of it is insane. Salah, Gakpo, Nunez, Jota, Diaz all look great in Liverpool's system. A centre back and a couple of midfielders and they'll be in amongst it again next season. 

Edited by The Prophet

Just now, The Prophet said:

Aye the strength and depth of it is insane. Salah, Gakpo, Nunez, Jota, Diaz are look great in Liverpool's system. A centre back and a couple of midfielders and they'll be in amongst it again next season. 

Yeah their forward line is great, I’m a fan of Núñez he will come good. Yeah they are desperate for 2 maybe 3 midfielders but they’ll be a lot better next season 

3 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Yeah their forward line is great, I’m a fan of Núñez he will come good. Yeah they are desperate for 2 maybe 3 midfielders but they’ll be a lot better next season 

Thankfully so will we! :indi:

I'm just going to assume Liverpool are getting 71 points, because these refs will bend over to make it happen.

so we just need 71 points and win on goal difference. this would really  Pi!! off Clippity Klop.

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Good teams can lose to poor teams though? Everton beat Arsenal this season. Arsenal although failed to beat Southampton this season.

True they can. Maybe shouldn’t twice in same season but they can. The other way for me to argue it is after 30+ games each there’s very little between us in the league. Otherwise I wouldn’t be casting a glance at them. More so than I am Man Utd weirdly.

1 hour ago, prefabtoon said:

I'm just going to assume Liverpool are getting 71 points, because these refs will bend over to make it happen.

so we just need 71 points and win on goal difference. this would really  Pi!! off Clippity Klop.

We just need to take it game by game. Win this one and pick up the 3.142 points then onto the next! 

Edited by BoSelecta

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

For what it's worth, last season's corresponding fixtures were:

Newcastle 2-0 Arsenal

Leeds 0-1 Newcastle

Newcastle 2-1 Brighton

Newcastle 2-1 Leicester

Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle

And we were robbed by the ref in the Chelsea game! 

2 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Goals scored and then head to head

We'd lose out on both of those.

Thank fuck its not closer than it is. We won't need GD or any of that. Good old fashioned points will be enough.

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

We'd lose out on both of those.

Thank fuck its not closer than it is. We won't need GD or any of that. Good old fashioned points will be enough.

But we'd beat Man-U if it came to that between us, though I don't think it will