The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

35 minutes ago, Ace said:

No initially you said they aren’t in the race this season not that it’s unlikely they get in the top 4. I’d have agreed if you’d said that. 

Alright mate. :lol: I'm not a native speaker but in my mind extremely unlikely (low single digit probability) is pretty fucking close to non-existent.

Edited by Pata

7 minutes ago, Pata said:

Alright mate. :lol: I'm not a native speaker but in my mind extremely unlikely (low one digit probability) is pretty fucking close to non-existent.

My apologies I made the assumption you were a native speaker. 

Still absolutely mad to think we've just lost our fourth match in thirty, and our first against someone other than Man City or Liverpool, and I'm fucking gutted.

Can't shake the feeling that unless it's a draw next week, the result against Spurs will be the decider on whether we get CL. 

6 minutes ago, wormy said:

Still absolutely mad to think we've just lost our fourth match in thirty, and our first against someone other than Man City or Liverpool, and I'm fucking gutted.

Can't shake the feeling that unless it's a draw next week, the result against Spurs will be the decider on whether we get CL. 

But it won’t be the decider, I doubt it’ll be a draw!

Didn't do our games, too scared, but had us needing 9points to finish above Spurs (our game against them notwithstanding)which involved them winning today. So on that logic its scarily close.

Bournemouth at home on paper was probably their best remaining fixture, Villa away arguably our hardest.

Also like a lot of the remaining fixtures: Arsenal v Brighton, Man U v Villa, Villa v Spurs, Brighton v Man City, Spurs v Man U, Liverpool v Villa, Spurs v Man United.

Whatever the case, rather important game next week and always fancied it more than Brighton at home

Edited by Wolfcastle

10 minutes ago, Pata said:

I apologise if it's hard to comprehend what I'm saying.

No it’s clear just sometimes it’s useful to know as you can read things differently. 

6 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Bournemouth at home on paper was probably their best remaining fixture, Villa away arguably our hardest.

I don't see us being clear favourites against Arsenal even at home.

3 minutes ago, Pata said:

I don't see us being clear favourites against Arsenal even at home.

They will be favourites but we are better at home and we have a 2 day rest advantage before playing them as we play Sunday and they play Tuesday 

13 minutes ago, Ace said:

They will be favourites but we are better at home and we have a 2 day rest advantage before playing them as we play Sunday and they play Tuesday 

Then you can exploit the bookies if you think they don't know any of that.

Is Casemiro back for Man U tommorow? They already missing Varane, The Butcher (cringe) and rashford.

Against a side who are desperate to win.

Forest are shite but....

1 hour ago, Ace said:

My apologies I made the assumption you were a native speaker. 

Scandavians are essentially native speakers. :lol: he's just being humble. They have as good a grasp of the English language as anyone. 

56 minutes ago, Displayname said:

With Spurs loosing i see this weekend as a step closer to champions league. Brighton have very hard fixtures left and the rest are too far away if we win our easy games.

Absolutely. This should have been a weekend where Spurs closed the gap. I would have classed a draw for us and an 'inevitable' Spurs win as a satisfactory weekend.

Villa and Brighton need to go away, but weirdly this has been a good(ish) day for us. Just hoping our performance was a one off...

Half of our remaining games are against teams at the bottom, plus we’ve got Chelsea who will inevitably be finished on the last day, plus Brighton and Arsenal at home.  

I think if we beat Spurs next week top 4 is ours. Absolutely huge 

Just now, Froggy said:

The Premier League is class like. You boys got pumped 3-0 and end the day more positive than you were yesterday. :lol:

What do you make of your situation?

Can Man Utd still navigate their injuries to get top 4?