Anthony Gordon

Jack27

On 17/01/2024 at 04:35, r0cafella said:

How mad would you be if you were Castore? Massive announcement well in advance plus the squad parading around in adidas gear :lol: 

club is definitely giving them the finger with these moves. 

They deserve it. Everything about their operation is second rate. Perfect bedfellows for a Mike Ashley owned club.

Feels like he's only at 80% since we lost so many players to injury. If we'd been able to rotate him with Barnes now and then he'd be that much more explosive.

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Can we talk about how good his technique was to keep that volley on target for Schar's second

He played 2 ridiculous passes as well, 1 switch in the 1st half and then a through ball to Murphy, which would have had him clean through but Martinez had a great starting point. He's an absolute gem 

13 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Can we talk about how good his technique was to keep that volley on target for Schar's second

Pissed me off on the commentary I listened to that they were banging on about how lucky we were with the second as it just "bounced back" off the cross bar without acknowledging how clean a hit it was. Didn't quite work out for him today, but could have easily had a few. What he does for the team beyond that is just incredible just couldn't see this coming when he was playing last year. 

I think his next step is about mixing up those situations on the break where he ends up shooting from a difficult position.

If he can find a way to get into those more dangerous positions with the ball more regularly, or bring others into play he'll be unreal.

Edited by Kid Icarus