Anthony Gordon

Jack27

20 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I know it's been said ad nauseum everywhere, but how Gareth Southgate remains the only person who can't see the one of the more obvious fixes changes he needs to make is beyond me. He won'y actually learn anything. I bet any money the only change for the next game is Mainoo in for Gallagher. 

Least Gordon will be pretty fresh for next season. 

Palmer, Mainoo and Wor Anthony should be given starts. 

35 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I know it's been said ad nauseum everywhere, but how Gareth Southgate remains the only person who can't see the one of the more obvious fixes changes he needs to make is beyond me. He won'y actually learn anything. I bet any money the only change for the next game is Mainoo in for Gallagher. 

Least Gordon will be pretty fresh for next season. 

This is it, he's spending time training and staying fresh whilst not overdoing it as oppose to empty heads like Jack Grealish who'll be on the laughing gas, drinking themselves daft every night.

I loved his interview, didn't trot out the rubbish Kane and Stones did with their diplomatic answers and responses.

Pretty sure anyone with more than 4 braincells can read between the lines there off the back of his comments.

Anyway Anthony, wrongly, I imagine you will be taking a seat on the bench again alongside Cole, Conor and Trent, and it'll be Mainoo in for Conor.

Edited by OoOGazOoO

1 hour ago, OoOGazOoO said:

I loved his interview, didn't trot out the rubbish Kane and Stones did with their diplomatic answers and responses.

Pretty sure anyone with more than 4 braincells can read between the lines there off the back of his comments.

Anyway Anthony, wrongly, I imagine you will be taking a seat on the bench again alongside Cole, Conor and Trent, and it'll be Mainoo in for Conor.

Agree with this.

Media training is all well and good, but it means you just ignore what they say and it makes them look daft when they try to trot out a party line which is at odds with what you can see.

Gordon seems to care less and also to care enough to speak to the fans he's representing. As well as probably saying the same things behind the scenes and that's what you need when the team is in a funk.

Deserves a chance to go out and show what he can do for England, but I'm not sure he'll get it. Howe was right about him first time, and if he's being touted as Southgate's successor then Southgate should probably listen to him.