[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

I have one official Wembley Car Park ticket for the Final in the Pink Car Park set aside for Toon supporters. It cost me £40 but I have now made other arrangements. Happy to pass it on via e-mail for £20. Message me if interested. I will have to change the car registration number on the ticket from mine to yours. First come, first served.

If it’s anything like the euros final getting in without a ticket won’t be too difficult…

seriously I’m joking but I’ll guess we will see what protocols other than the van on screening the match within a mile of the ground they’ve put in place

38 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Is that something you or others wouldn’t have realised if we ever got to a Cup Final? 

Every well supported club faces the same issue when Cup Final allocations range between 26-33K.

Id actually see the way the club chose to do it on this occasion as a massive encouragement that you and others in a similar boat will get a chance as small as it might be. That’s why you’ve so many disappointed ST holders that took it for granted they’d get one regardless of Cup attendance.

Thought it was quite a bold decision to hold 3% back for none ST holders for such a big game.

I was just saying that it’s obviously disappointing if you have an ST, because you expect to get first dibs on everything. 

Yeah, a small chance is better than nothing. They still have a problem about how to manage demand in the future though. 

4 hours ago, geordie_b said:

Maybe jump on youtube and watch some videos like this and work out if you could do it for 90+ minutes

Without a doubt the most arrogant set of WUMs in the country. Spend more time mocking the opposition than singing about their own team. Horrible set of cunts tbh. 

1 minute ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Without a doubt the most arrogant set of WUMs in the country. Spend more time mocking the opposition than singing about their own team. Horrible set of cunts tbh. 

There was this brief time when fans of other clubs- including some of our own (I remember fanzine articles and posts on Skunkers)- lauded their away support. Then the team became shit and their fans have been as quiet as any other set for years. Funny that. 

12 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I was just saying that it’s obviously disappointing if you have an ST, because you expect to get first dibs on everything. 

Yeah, a small chance is better than nothing. They still have a problem about how to manage demand in the future though. 

It will be exactly the same criteria give or take minor margins. Can’t be anything else in reality.

On the positive side for those without STs getting to a Cup Final so quickly has probably made them think twice about increasing the amount of ST holders so until ground is increased it will remain 60/40 ST holders occupying the ground and then 50/50 you’d think with any ground expansion or at least closer to even. 

That’s a lot of potential league and home cup tickets up for grabs.

14 minutes ago, LFEE said:

It will be exactly the same criteria give or take minor margins. Can’t be anything else in reality.

On the positive side for those without STs getting to a Cup Final so quickly has probably made them think twice about increasing the amount of ST holders so until ground is increased it will remain 60/40 ST holders occupying the ground and then 50/50 you’d think with any ground expansion or at least closer to even. 

That’s a lot of potential league and home cup tickets up for grabs.

I mean, it ‘could’ be lots of things, if the club thought it was important to widen the access to stuff. I get it would be unusual of course. 

I wasn’t thinking they would sell any more STs until after expansion, they can’t really. That would lock people out of even home games. 

43 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I mean, it ‘could’ be lots of things, if the club thought it was important to widen the access to stuff. I get it would be unusual of course. 

I wasn’t thinking they would sell any more STs until after expansion, they can’t really. That would lock people out of even home games. 

They might though. There will be calls for more. Would you refuse to buy one if on offer knowing it would lock others out?

Evening All, probably in a long line of requests... my son missed out on.phase 4 but 5 of his pals got pulled out the hat, he is gutted as per a lot on here... He is still going down with hotel and train booked to enjoy the weekend.

If anyone hears of a spare could you please bear me in mind please. He is a concession ticket.

Thank You

7 minutes ago, LFEE said:

They might though. There will be calls for more. Would you refuse to buy one if on offer knowing it would lock others out?

Obviously not :lol:

That would be insane if they were on sale, you would just be locking yourself out to stop someone else being locked out. You’d have to try. 

6 minutes ago, joss said:

Evening All, probably in a long line of requests... my son missed out on.phase 4 but 5 of his pals got pulled out the hat, he is gutted as per a lot on here... He is still going down with hotel and train booked to enjoy the weekend.

If anyone hears of a spare could you please bear me in mind please. He is a concession ticket.

Thank You

Out of curiosity how long did he have his ST for compared to his four friends. Is there anything of note different between his previous history to theirs?

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Out of curiosity how long did he have his ST for compared to his four friends. Is there anything of note different between his previous history to theirs?

It's his 4th season and they all have virtually the same history. I'm just assuming he was very unlucky... He is happy for his pals but gutted like most he was unsuccessful 

On 10/02/2023 at 13:14, Wilson said:

Wanted to buy this for a while but never really wear our colours anymore, but why the fuck not for this occasion. 

20230210-123342.jpg

My first top, Christmas pressie 73 or 74. Gonna buy one go play football in the street and think I'm Supermac.

13 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Anyone who's ticket arrived today, have you noticed on the ticket it gives you an "entry time slot". Mine is between 2.30 and 3pm.

If I'm late do I not get in? [emoji38]

From looking into reports from past games and stuff it seems like it doesn't matter. It's just an advisory really to prevent overcrowding etc, whenever you get there you'll get I'm.

9 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

From looking into reports from past games and stuff it seems like it doesn't matter. It's just an advisory really to prevent overcrowding etc, whenever you get there you'll get I'm.

That's ok then because I'm booked into the green man before the game and hadn't really planned on leaving until 3.30.

7 minutes ago, Scoot said:

That's ok then because I'm booked into the green man before the game and hadn't really planned on leaving until 3.30.

How irresponsible. You'll cause nothing but havoc LOL. Joking of course. Im sure it's only a recommendation so as everyone doesn't turn up 10 mins before KO as others have said.

10 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

How irresponsible. You'll cause nothing but havoc LOL. Joking of course. Im sure it's only a recommendation so as everyone doesn't turn up 10 mins before KO as others have said.

Well, I'm going to be a right nutcase and ignore my time slot. That's just how I roll.[emoji38]

I’m a bit torn on what time to go in. Part of me wants to feel the build up in a fan park or somewhere, getting more and more raucous as kick off approaches, but part of me wants to be inside the stadium, savouring everything like warm ups and stuff. This has been a long time coming.

9 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Few points of interest, firstly there's nothing on the ticket at all indicating it's a concessionary senior ticket

Just to correct myself on this, it seems a "C" for concession is written on the senior tickets in biro.

Just now, BlueStar said:

Just to correct myself on this, it seems a "C" for concession is written on the senior tickets in biro.

Good to know our national stadium uses the latest cutting edge technology for its ticketing ??

4 minutes ago, SteV said:

I’m a bit torn on what time to go in. Part of me wants to feel the build up in a fan park or somewhere, getting more and more raucous as kick off approaches, but part of me wants to be inside the stadium, savouring everything like warm ups and stuff. This has been a long time coming.

I’m going for early fry up in the hotel, tube to Wembo about 10.30. The closest tube for me from hotel to Wembley Central, but have I fuck waited my whole life to not walk down Wembley way, so making a detour to make sure I get off at Wembley Park.

Into boxpark for a bit, then meander down Wembo way to the white horse at 1ish. Couple of beers there, see where the atmosphere is and then into the stadium for 2.30-3ish.