N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

I'll rephrase. I have a small window to get in and out of town for about an hour or so from about 7pm onwards. Where is the best place to head for or will the ticket thing still be in effect? Genuine question

Hmm, not sure, do you know about the ticket thing @BlazeT44? I would have imagined that after the match finishes it’ll be open door to get as many in there as possible? I’d be up for spilling out somewhere else in order for a bigger meet up but it makes sense to probably all meet there first 

52 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

The FOMO is hitting v v hard right now realizing I should be about to head to the airport to see y’all if I were going. ????

We need to have all the overseas people go over for the same game next season.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hmm, not sure, do you know about the ticket thing @BlazeT44? I would have imagined that after the match finishes it’ll be open door to get as many in there as possible? I’d be up for spilling out somewhere else in order for a bigger meet up but it makes sense to probably all meet there first 

Yeah this is broadly what I'm thinking. It'll be heaving pre match and tickets are absolutely necessary etc. But once it's done then it'll go back to being normal? Unless we win. 

Just would like to know what the general crack is for after the game tbh :)

I don't think there is a set plan after the game tbh Midds, much will depend on the result I suppose.

Just gonna see what the more proactive locals among us suggest and follow them.

Game won't finish til 6.30 anyway so if you're in around 7 I'd say it's very unlikely we'll have moved by then.

We've a WhatsApp group if you want to join us there. At the moment it's mostly just me and Mike trying to sing in Geordie accents but will be quite useful come matchday, I'd say.

4 minutes ago, Shak said:

I don't think there is a set plan after the game tbh Midds, much will depend on the result I suppose.

Just gonna see what the more proactive locals among us suggest and follow them.

Game won't finish til 6.30 anyway so if you're in around 7 I'd say it's very unlikely we'll have moved by then.

We've a WhatsApp group if you want to join us there. At the moment it's mostly just me and Mike trying to sing in Geordie accents but will be quite useful come matchday, I'd say.

I'll give you my number and just take it from there on the night. Happy to just go with the flow like just wasn't sure if there was a plan or just wing it. Winging it is fine

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

Agreed. A lot depends on result doesn't it...

4 hours ago, Ameritoon said:

LET HIM IN

:lol: I'm a mess right now. Flights seem reasonable, accommodation is reasonable and FOMO is through the roof. Thinking about Saturday-Wednesday flights but would love to know if I have a spot somewhere to watch it before booking everything.

Edited by Pata

10 hours ago, Pata said:

@Kaizero Which days is your Airbnb booked for?

I think he went for a hotel instead.

Not sure what you're looking for for price wise but I'm staying at the Maldron and it's sub $100 a night right plus Travelodge is even cheaper and I've stayed there, it's fine. 

Not going to speak for Blaze but...we can sneak you in 

Edited by Ameritoon

5 hours ago, Pata said:

@Kaizero Which days is your Airbnb booked for?

Went for a hotel as Ameritoon said, didn't want to have the airbnb host not get his place rented out due to me waiting to see if somebody wanted to split, then the first reply was my profile pic and nobody responded :lol: 

11 hours ago, midds said:

I'll give you my number and just take it from there on the night. Happy to just go with the flow like just wasn't sure if there was a plan or just wing it. Winging it is fine

PM me mate and you can be added into the group