N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

20 hours ago, Coco said:

Yeah, I'm definitely out. My sister crashed her car, drink driving, and her life is in shambles. Nobody hurt, thank fuck. Gonna be staying out with her for a while to settle her down and help her out. Puts any slim hope of me wrangling away to bed. I'll be watching the game from her sofa. :lol:

Sorry to hear that man, would have been cool to have some pints with you.

Sounds like you're being a good brother, fair play. Hope your sister is able to get it turned around and there are brighter days ahead for her :thup:

3 hours ago, Shak said:

Sorry to hear that man, would have been cool to have some pints with you.

Sounds like you're being a good brother, fair play. Hope your sister is able to get it turned around and there are brighter days ahead for her :thup:

Thinking of you and wishing you the best my man! Even if you're a filthy manipulating traitor :rose: 

10 hours ago, BlazeT44 said:

No tabs allowed. Buy drinks from VIP waitress.

We had one of these on a stag in Bristol and they were sneakily stealing money. One of the sober lads noticed it and kept track and they were lifting tenners left and right and saying they didn't have enough to cover the rounds. :lol: 

Just a heads up to keep an eye out.

33 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We had one of these on a stag in Bristol and they were sneakily stealing money. One of the sober lads noticed it and kept track and they were lifting tenners left and right and saying they didn't have enough to cover the rounds. :lol: 

Just a heads up to keep an eye out.

I'll be able to pay by Revolut, right?

I'm not gonna have to take out cash or anything ridiculous like that? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Shak said:

I'll be able to pay by Revolut, right?

I'm not gonna have to take out cash or anything ridiculous like that? :lol:

The one we had you had to give her cash. Since there's so many in the group she can't be running to the bar 20 times every 15 minutes. :lol: They'll want to put group orders in and obviously can't split it. I'd imagine yours will be cash as well.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

The one we had you had to give her cash. Since there's so many in the group she can't be running to the bar 20 times every 15 minutes. :lol: They'll want to put group orders in and obviously can't split it. I'd imagine yours will be cash as well.

They make portable card readers these days.