N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

55 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

You gonna try fish and chips or anything else like ham and pease pudding stotties Mike? You should try and get down the coast if you can, get yourself some fish and chips from Longsands in Tynemouth.

Stotties are only available in Greggs, get your ham and pease pudding from the Grainger Market, and make sure to use proper butter. I don't really like pease pudding personally, but it's a rite of passage.

The other Geordie food worth trying is Singin' Hinnies (basically squashed and nicer fruit scones)

@Mikeif you’re coming to the coast mate let me know I’ll give you the tour.

23 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Has @Mike got an itinerary?

Y'know like visit Hadrians Wall, St James stadium tour, go to Greggs, have a pint on the couch outside the Ballerat in Shields, meet Johnny Decker, go to the Whitley Bay Mosque, skinnydipping at Cullercoats, go to Ashington and chat with one of the locals, get the happy bus home from the town one night, ... etc etc

That's what the group WhatsApp is for right now ?

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I thought I'd found a great piece of video I'd get sent over to you and you'd cherish, instead it turns out I'm a casual racist. Sorry @Mike. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I couldn't even get upset man. I owe big time off that Oldtype shit. That felt like it was a long time coming.

There's 1000 percent video of me on the tour, but I wasn't on that one.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I thought I'd found a great piece of video I'd get sent over to you and you'd cherish, instead it turns out I'm a casual racist. Sorry @Mike. :lol:

Nowt casual about it tbh.

:lol:

Edited by Lazarus

Well I didn't know man I thought I was doing something good. I just knew Mike was non-Caucasian doing a Stadium tour presumably on his own and someone from work posted a video of their family running out of the tunnel with a non-Caucasian fella running out on his own in front of them. Easy mistake. :lol:

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Well I didn't know man I thought I was doing something good. I just knew Mike was non-Caucasian doing a Stadium tour presumably on his own and someone from work posted a video of their family running out of the tunnel with a non-Caucasian fella running out on his own in front of them. Easy mistake. :lol:

:lol: