Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

2 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Minteh get a game? Their fans are rotten mind, same as Italians. Portugal, Spain, German teams plus maybe salzberg would be great trips. Would be underwhelming getting rangers too

Doubt they've hoyed a clause in to block him. 

Pure speculation on my part, all 3 😂

5 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

The 2nd and 3rd £55s were due to come out of the bank today. Just checked account and it has not come out yet.  Has anyone else who is in the scheme had the money taken from their account?

Nah, nothing yet

12 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

The 2nd and 3rd £55s were due to come out of the bank today. Just checked account and it has not come out yet.  Has anyone else who is in the scheme had the money taken from their account?

Forgot about that. Just checked, nothing gone out of mine yet.

44 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Just checked my nufc ticket account and in cup scheme, its got "3 tickets" now under the champions league bit, it only had 1 before today.

When I go on cup schemes the CL bit says 2 tickets! When I click on the tickbox next to it and then click tickets on the right hand side it takes me to another screen and lists 3 tickets but match day one has a status of waived? I assume yours does not say waived?

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Just checked my nufc ticket account and in cup scheme, its got "3 tickets" now under the champions league bit, it only had 1 before today.

They have took 55 quid from my bank

Must be doing it on a game by game basis rather than together

Turning our minds to better, happier things - Thursday eve is going to be a fantastic occasion. A real thrill to have our name in European hats again.

Would I be correct in assuming that, because we're pot 4, teams 1-3 in all of the groups will be fully populated by the time our ball is drawn?

On 26/08/2023 at 10:04, Thorpinho said:

Sorry if mentioned, but does anyone know if the actual fixtures get announced on Thursday or is it just the groups? Was just wondering if people would then be scrambling for travel arrangements etc

Just the groups seems to be the general consensus 

30 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Turning our minds to better, happier things - Thursday eve is going to be a fantastic occasion. A real thrill to have our name in European hats again.

Would I be correct in assuming that, because we're pot 4, teams 1-3 in all of the groups will be fully populated by the time our ball is drawn?

You’re assuming UEFA haven’t made this the most complicated process known to man…

16 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

Does anyone know which TV channel the draw on Thursday is on? I feel a trip to the pub to watch it could be in order. Or cans at the very least.

TNT Sports.