Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

Trying to get to Paris with the family for the away tie, work permitting. It's Paris, so wife wasn't that hard to convince.

I'm assuming home tickets won't be too hard to pick up so will probably just get those and dress in neutral colors. Pretend to be a clueless tourist until we score.

Immediately after the fixtures were released I looked at return flights Stansted to Milan. £60.

An hour later, £200

An hour after that, when I had decided sod it, I'll go. £500.

Next time, more decisive. 

10 hours ago, Sima said:

From Seatpick.

Says it's in an upper tier behind a goal.  Could be either.

Hope it's behind the other goal mate. If it turns a bit nasty there's nowhere to run as they're packed in like sardines [emoji38] UEFA have relaxed their rules as well so their capacity is no longer reduced to 65k for European games so there'll be 81,000 there, 25,000 of those in the yellow wall.

As someone who will never have the same love for football as I did 10-15 years ago, I was reading the notification the Brentford fixture has been moved because of our trip to the San Siro. The fucking San Siro man, how can you not be excited about it?

15 hours ago, Sima said:

May have tickets in the yellow wall for Dortmund.

It's a quality experience. Just be careful though. :lol: A few of the Germans didn't like that tourists had tickets for the wall and we had Dortmund tops on.

Doing PSG.  Got our euro star booked for the Tuesday Morning, 4 of us going 3 travelling from the NE and the other from London (who'll be putting us up on the Monday night).

Confident that 2 of us will get our tickets as both on 200 points and hopeful that the other two will get them too - both on around 80 points

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Doing PSG.  Got our euro star booked for the Tuesday Morning, 4 of us going 3 travelling from the NE and the other from London (who'll be putting us up on the Monday night).

Confident that 2 of us will get our tickets as both on 200 points and hopeful that the other two will get them too - both on around 80 points

80 should be good I would have thought.

7 minutes ago, Anderson said:

How many are doing Milan/Paris, even without any expectation of tickets? Know there'll be plenty in Germany.

Hard to say. Numbers probably lower than might be expected in Milan, given the very short time to organise.

Feel like there’s gonna be 10k minimum in Dortmund like. 90% of the people I’ve spoken to who are only doing one, are doing that one.

Had hopes of dortmund but don't think I'm going to be able to swing the cost.  Mates are travelling from Birmingham, about 300 for flights, before adding in the return train from dusseldorf, travel to brum, digs...... then beer, just doesn't seem doable for me. 

Have a feeling Dortmund will be like Bruges, chocker with geordies without match tickets.  I really didn't want to miss out :lol:

Sickener. 

On 02/09/2023 at 14:29, HaydnNUFC said:

Will STH who opted into the CL package be able to forward their ticket or put it up for resale if they realise they can't go?

They're showing up in my account now, looks like resales/ticket forwarding will be available aye.

12 minutes ago, Anderson said:

They're showing up in my account now, looks like resales/ticket forwarding will be available aye.

Absolutely belta, cheers. In that case think I've got a ST from a mate next to my old ST seat for the Milan home game, so I'll at least see us once in the CL. Hope we're not out by then. :lol: Bucket list stuff.

6 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

And whether all tickets will have to be collected locally on the day

Think that's a given, seems to be a UEFA regulation. Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester, Man U all do it/have done it from a quick Google earlier. Think most require proof of travel when applying too. 

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Think that's a given, seems to be a UEFA regulation. Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester, Man U all do it/have done it from a quick Google earlier. Think most require proof of travel when applying too. 

Im thinking/hoping the early kickoffs will make that not possible