Chelsea 1-1 Newcastle United (28/05/2023)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Status Quo - Rocking All Over The World

Here we go here we go here we go

Newcastle United are on a roll-llll

Eddie and Jason Tindalllll

And I like it I like it I like it I like it I liiiiike it

Eddie and Jason Tindalllll

Heard it earlier this season I think, can't remember when. 

Thanks ?

1 hour ago, worthy said:

yes, imagine wanting the team to win a match against a side that barely can score. Such entitlement.

Such a shit post man. We barely had a midfield out there today, yet we still got a draw away from home against a side which has players on the bench who earn 3x what our best players do.

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

5 League losses is absolutely insane, like.

Who'd have thought. Incredible.

Still feels like too much tbh considering we would have won at Anfield without PL intervention.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Still feels like too much tbh considering we would have won at Anfield without PL intervention.

We must turn some of those draws into wjns next year thats for sure

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

We must turn some of those draws into wjns next year thats for sure

I think an upgrade in quality in a couple of key areas will do that.

8 minutes ago, buzza said:

I liked the look of miley in the middle, for a seventeen year old he looked pretty composed!

He looked different class didn't he? Not ashamed to say it's the first I've seen of him but he was so composed and nearly put one in the top corner. Hope he gets the chance to progress at the club.

I thought Targett did very well for his first start in ages. We were noticeably weaker defensively down their right when Burn came on. I just think with his smaller stature he's better in the tackle than Burn. But I still love Dan the big handsome bastard.

Edited by pedro111

20 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

I thought Targett did very well for his first start in ages. We were noticeably weaker defensively down their right when Burn came on. I just think with his smaller stature he's better in the tackle than Burn. But I still love Dan the big handsome bastard.

Targett got some unfair criticism I thought. Looked like he got his nose bust pretty early on and that won't have helped him perform at optimum level.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

How come we were in white shorts?

Absolutely ridiculous. If you factor in short/socks changes we've worn ten different kits this season. Impossible to foster any sort of identity with a kit, as if it wasn't already impossible to do so with modern kits. Probably doesn't mate I suppose.