Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

This is what Toanli’s agent has said today on this matter, while in London at the Italian Embassy:

“Sandro is a bit shaken up by the situation,” “But he’s already started to fight back. Sandro is a fighter.”

“The biggest game has started against an illness. Sandro is used to big games and usually, he wins them.”

“Sandro’s experience will save the lives of other kids.”

“I’d like to thank Newcastle. They have always been by Sandro’s side. He is training and could play on Saturday.”

“He’s realized he has to face up to this problem. The club is absolutely by his side”

4 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

This is what Toanli’s agent has said today on this matter, while in London at the Italian Embassy:

“Sandro is a bit shaken up by the situation,” “But he’s already started to fight back. Sandro is a fighter.”

“The biggest game has started against an illness. Sandro is used to big games and usually, he wins them.”

“Sandro’s experience will save the lives of other kids.”

“I’d like to thank Newcastle. They have always been by Sandro’s side. He is training and could play on Saturday.”

“He’s realized he has to face up to this problem. The club is absolutely by his side”

Him saying we’ve “always been by his side” makes it sound like we’ve known for a while. 

4 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Him saying we’ve “always been by his side” makes it sound like we’ve known for a while. 

Or that we’ve known since last week like everyone else and have been proactive in supporting our player. 

People are determined that there’s some spiders web of who knew what and that his sale was a big conspiracy from Milan. The actual reporting seems to indicate that he’s been dragged into this as he was implicated by Fagioli. 

If he hasn't bet on football, then he shouldn't be banned from football.

If there's a law in Italy against gambling in general, then he must answer to the Italian judiciary. It's not an issue where football has to intevene. It'd be like banning a player from football for a traffic offence.

2 hours ago, Cronky said:

If he hasn't bet on football, then he shouldn't be banned from football.

If there's a law in Italy against gambling in general, then he must answer to the Italian judiciary. It's not an issue where football has to intevene. It'd be like banning a player from football for a traffic offence.

Joelinton likes this post.

:joelinton:

Not looking good tonight, tomorrows Italian papers are reporting he bet on Milan according to the Football Italia website.

Hopes of it just being card games are rapidly evaporating, he's looking at an even longer ban than the Juventus player now.

Just now, Harry 209 said:

Not looking good tonight, tomorrows Italian papers are reporting he bet on Milan according to the Football Italia website.

Hopes of it just being card games are rapidly evaporating, he's looking at an even longer ban than the Juventus player now.

where you seeing this bro?

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Seems odd that he’d admit in a 3hr long interrogation that he’s placed bets on Milan and then his agent comes out and says he’s in contention to play on Saturday. 

Negative brah we're just clutching at straws now. He's been betting on games involving his own team and by this time tomorrow it will all be out. 

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

When new member Harry 209 arrives and declares the worst, it must be true.

He does seem to have inside information and he just showed up for the very first time to enlighten everyone with his wisdom. 

7 hours ago, nufcjmc said:

If he gets a ban say that writes off the season do we go for another midfielder in the Jan or make do as its short term?

Certainly anything substantial is like getting a long term injury and surely changes Jan's plans. 

Howay, Lewis Miley.

Edited by MorganBarasi

20 minutes ago, McDog said:

He does seem to have inside information and he just showed up for the very first time to enlighten everyone with his wisdom. 

To be fair, he's only reporting what's on the front page of Italy's largest sports paper about the largest sports story in Italy. I'd say it's not looking good.  

Just now, Jagten said:

To be fair, he's only reporting what's on the front page of Italy's largest sports paper about the largest sports story in Italy. I'd say it's not looking good.  

I do agree. You create an account to just say that though? Agenda?

2 minutes ago, McDog said:

I do agree. You create an account to just say that though? Agenda?

Signed here August 20th. 

What agenda? You think the Italian authorities read N-O before the prosecution and Harry is here to make sure it's as harsh as possible?

Just now, Pata said:

Signed here August 20th. 

What agenda? You think the Italian authorities read N-O before the prosecution and Harry is here to make sure it's as harsh as possible?

Ok assumptions were made. My bad. Sorry Harry, you too Pata.

Does sound bad though I admit.