Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, kocunar said:

Honestly got nothing against @Milanista at all, if anything I enjoy reading his lengthy views.

But, and it's a huge but, that was quite a spectacular backfire mind [emoji38]

I hope you're not put off sticking your neck out again Milanista!

1 minute ago, TBG said:

Such a nothing Tweet.

"Medical done, contracts ready"

So other than the medical done, still no change from earlier i.e he hasn't signed, yet

I mean, that's basically as nailed on as you could want without it having actually been confirmed :lol:

2 hours ago, WinstonFC said:

For future reference when you click on a link quickly go to the top right hand corner and click on "stop loading page" it will then allow you to read the entire article before the pay wall kicks in. Doesn't work all the time and you have to be fast but it's very handy to know. 

Well there we go then. A few hours away from an official confirmation perhaps.

What do we all think? Standard pics of him sat at a table pretending to sign the contract? Obviously a picture of him at the very least holding the shirt if not wearing it and then what? Maybe a short interview or some quotes from him regarding the move.

We'll have to wait for all the big photoshoots and interviews till he gets into the UK.

https://www.newcastleworld.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/imminent-ps60m-newcastle-united-transfer-set-to-spark-outrage-as-medical-stage-reached-4194680

Imminent £60m Newcastle United transfer set to spark outrage as medical stage reached.

The sale of a boyhood Milan fan and the recent sacking of club legend Paolo Maldini as technical director has outraged supporters. During the last 24 hours, #CardinaleOut - aimed at Milan owners Gerry Cardinale of RedBird Capital Partners, has been trending on Twitter.