Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Honestly the first sentence in the tweet below your post instantly irritated me. :lol: Glad to hear he's killing it while we've struggled to name a full 18 man squad. Just rubbing salt in the wounds. 

Whilst I totally agree it is salt in the wounds it's far far better than "He looks like shite, what a mistake".

In Dabbawaal Jesmond tonight with sone pals. My brother tried to get an autograph for his bairn but was stopped by a minder / staff. Fair play I don’t agree with interrupting their nights out but it’s a fine line. I had a railway curry and a Jakehead trust he enjoyed what he had :) 

Assume he’s not on my Eurostar to Paris tomorrow.

Just now, gbandit said:

Infuriating as fuck that we’re down a player in this injury crisis for no good reason 

Nah, the reason is fair. 

it’s just rotten luck this lad choose to absolutely fuck us over. 

Edited by r0cafella

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Nah, the reason is fair. 

it’s just rotten luck this lad choose to absolutely fuck us over. 

I’m not saying that he shouldn’t be serving his ban. He absolutely should be. I’m saying it’s an absolute joke that he ended up in a situation where he’s serving 10 months out during the best years of his career because of betting on his own team 

I really hope we are getting the lawyers in for when Milan officials turn up for the game next week there is a lie detector set up for them.

"did you know that Sandro is about to get hit with a serious ban when you sold him to us?

"did it influence your decision to sell him?"

makes me livid that its us who is heavily affected by this ban and not Milan who are enjoying his quite high transfer fee.

but there is the side of the player too, he walked into Newcastle knowing full and well imo that shit will hit the fan soon, he knew what he was up to, his agent too.

I bet our transfer team learned the hard way on this and will make future signings foolproof in case of something similar with additional background check on new targets.