NUFC Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, Ikon said:

Doesn’t make a difference. Only thing it does is that it sort of forces them to sell if we meet that clause. 

What makes you think they want less than the clause once it expires or are willing to accept payments instead of up front?  Might as well sell him now :lol: Am I missing something?

Sure does, at least internally and to the fan base.

"Nobody came for him/nobody paid his release clause". Now the release clause window is gone, and they can take "the best offer", which might be much lower. They are never forced to sell but if they wanted to sell its tough to do so below the release clause. 

I still dont think we get him just based on the lack of movement and they dont need to sell. Happily surprised though as I do like him and think would be better than Maddison

25 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Just seen this on Twitter, he's a right handsome cunt isn't he.

Well, there you are then. Nailed on ?

Spoiler

Does: “More eye candy for Mandy” sound terribly disrespectful? 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

I wonder where Diaby ends up at this summer, he seems to be the player Leverkusen are pushing to sell. Us, Arsenal and PSG all strongly liked previously.

I'm not sure he's what we need, but I certainly wouldn't grumble if he ended up here.

Gvardiol to City for circa €100m plus Nkunku going to Chelsea strengthens Leipzig's arm in our bid for Szob you'd think? They don't need to sell at all unless the player kicks up a fuss.

Edited by JP

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

I wonder where Diaby ends up at this summer, he seems to be the player Leverkusen are pushing to sell. Us, Arsenal and PSG all strongly liked previously.

I'm not sure he's what we need, but I certainly wouldn't grumble if he ended up here.

Arsenal? Surely not, how old was that link to them. Could see him at PSG but they’re not looking to sell Hakimi are they?