NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Wilson out and Ramos in would make sense (based on this being the last opportunity to get any decent fee for Wilson)

Can’t see Wilson wanting to go. Nor Howe wanting him to. Financially for the club though, yes, I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Can’t see Wilson wanting to go. Nor Howe wanting him to. Financially for the club though, yes, I guess. 

I can't see us signing a CF that will be pressing to play every week. We need to build everything around Isak. 

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I can't see us signing a CF that will be pressing to play every week. We need to build everything around Isak. 

If we’re building a ‘fluid’ midfield with Bruno/Tonali/? all interchangeable, we might also be trying to do the same with the front three, and have no recognised ‘front’ CF at all. 

17 minutes ago, Manxst said:

If we’re building a ‘fluid’ midfield with Bruno/Tonali/? all interchangeable, we might also be trying to do the same with the front three, and have no recognised ‘front’ CF at all. 

Makes me think Ferran Torres rumour could have something in it.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Isn’t Diaby left footed? Same dynamic as Trippier Almiron, Messi Alves, Salah TAA

Maybe I’m talking shit but from what I’ve seen of Diaby, he makes a ton of deep dribbling rubs down the right side and then cuts in / crosses. Felt very similar to how Hakimi operates on that side 

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Fuck’s sake

doesn’t let on much, clearly that was briefed to get the ball moving?

Be odd considering liverpools current front options and money invested into them and their glaring need to fix the midfield first with 1 or 2 more additions to solidify them.