NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Clearly there’s a ton going on based on Howe’s quotes about constant meetings about recruitment. It’s going to be quality but low on quantity. I’d imagine we’re getting max three players in even if there are outgoings. Could possibly only be two incoming but I’m going to stick on 3 as my prediction in 

I think 3 senior players in also from this point. Centre half, right winger, striker.

Think it's possible we'll do another loan-to-buy move like Hall's for one of them as well.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Clearly there’s a ton going on based on Howe’s quotes about constant meetings about recruitment. It’s going to be quality but low on quantity. I’d imagine we’re getting max three players in even if there are outgoings. Could possibly only be two incoming but I’m going to stick on 3 as my prediction in 

I think we might get 4ish. I reckon they are concentrating on top targets right now + outgoings, which will dictate what wriggle room they have going forward.

2 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

I know, but I get the feeling Howe doesn't want to sell anyone because he likes them.

That’s why you get a Sporting Director to wield the axe and he can shrug his shoulders and say I’d have preferred to keep them. Good for squad harmony.

4 hours ago, UncleBingo said:

I agree, but it definitely becomes a problem if he's doing it over Howe's head.

4 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

I know, but I get the feeling Howe doesn't want to sell anyone because he likes them.

Pope, Dubravka, Greek bloke, Ruddy, Gillespie 

Trippier, Tino, Krafth, Schar, Lascelles, Botman, Burn, Kelly, Hall, Targett 

Bruno, Joelinton, Tonali, Willock, Longstaff

Almiron, Murphy, Gordon, Barnes

Isak, Wilson

We've got a 26 man squad there, 25 if Hall doesn't have to be registered which I'm not sure about. We've also still got Lewis, Hayden and Fraser on the books. If we want to add two or three players we're going to have to shift players, at least one of them will be someone Howe would ideally like to keep and I'm sure he understands that as well as anyone.