NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

36 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Last I checked he isnt still living in Paraguay, he's already moved significant distances from home twice

Not sure if you're agreeing with me or not, sorry. But yeah, he's already a nomadic multimillionaire, so he's much more well resourced and familiar with adapting to new places. Comparing him with a shelfstacker from Morpeth doesn't work that easily.

6 minutes ago, huss9 said:

You reckon it's gonna get really bad in the ground for him because he's refusing to leave?

Yeah, I think we're gonna blockade his car in the street while screaming he's not fit to wear the shirt at him, obviously.

99% of fans don’t care or know about FFP and don’t agonise over it, and will therefore draw zero negative conclusions about whether Miggy stays or goes. I am sure Miggy can live with a couple of absuive posters on a message board

Id also note there has been no proven bids accepted by the club, only rumours about Saudi, and Saudi rumours are ten a penny 

I've just been to Greggs, while I was getting my morning supplies (20 corn beef pasties, 6 chicken pasties and a tray of sausage rolls) I noticed a young man getting a Peach Melmba. I'm not one to judge, but I thought that was a bold choice for 10 in the morning. So I had a little look and was amazed to discover it was Karl Darlow. "DARLO!", I shouted, which was a bit much in hindsight as he was standing just in front of me. Probably fucked his ear drums. His fury turned to warm love as he realised he who it was. We had a little handshake and a brief catch up, I mocked him over the greatest save in Championship history (a joke I know is starting to wear thin with him now). During the course of our converation he told me he was up here to show Gnonto around. 

copyright 2024 no twitter clowns super secret do not share 

Some more reports that we are interested in Nico Gonzalez, who has been made available for £25 million, but there's serious competition from Atletico, Atalanta and Juventus. Also, the lack of European football might be an issue for us.

21 hours ago, WilliamPS said:

99% of fans don’t care or know about FFP and don’t agonise over it, and will therefore draw zero negative conclusions about whether Miggy stays or goes. I am sure Miggy can live with a couple of absuive posters on a message board

Id also note there has been no proven bids accepted by the club, only rumours about Saudi, and Saudi rumours are ten a penny 

Yeah. 99% of football fans are illiterate baboons. 

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Some more reports that we are interested in Nico Gonzalez, who has been made available for £25 million, but there's serious competition from Atletico, Atalanta and Juventus. Also, the lack of European football might be an issue for us.

Was hoping for more exciting but at this point I’d be happy with him 

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If we sign Guehi, I think any RW signing would have to be loan with obligation. I don’t think we sign one at all personally if we get Guehi mind.

We’ve been told all summer our two main targets were CH & RW. To then only get one would be a massive failure imo 

10 minutes ago, gdm said:

Was hoping for more exciting but at this point I’d be happy with him 

I think once Olise went to Bayern, it was always going to be tough.

There's not too many options on that side on his level.

However, improving things in forward areas on that side really won't require a top class player necessarily.

Just having someone that takes players on with confidence and also crosses/shoots with more confidence will be big. Miggy just doesn't do that enough consistently.

6 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

We should be looking at loans with obligations regardless. It seems like the most obvious method of navigating PSR.

It doesn’t help that much as you’re just pushing the cost into the next financial period. If we sign Guehi our net spend will be -100m already. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Those Bayern boys are on astonishing wages. Couldn't believe it when I had a look earlier this summer.

Some huge German global companies behind Bayern………I’ve never bought the fan ownership model in the Bundesliga, it’s absolute bollocks.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wonder if we're trying to go big on Guehi because none of our primary right wing targets are available and we're looking at a cheaper stop gap.

Unknown innit. Could be we'll unveil a big RW signing next week, nobody knows. 

Possibility though. 

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wonder if we're trying to go big on Guehi because none of our primary right wing targets are available and we're looking at a cheaper stop gap.

I think this might be the case.

If we had somehow signed Olise, I doubt we would have also gone for Guehi or someone of a similar price.