NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Said it before in the thread but wouldn't be shocked if we signed Guehi, Trafford and Madueke on a loan to buy. 

Where that would leave us with PSR and outgoings, not a clue.

Would be delighted with that. 

Not convinced even one of those three will end up here though. 

2 hours ago, gdm said:

probably because we can’t shift Dubravka 

Going into the season with him as our number 2. Is nearly as bad as the right wing situation. 

Proved last season he’s not good enough for this level anymore. He plays smaller than he is and has no command of his box. Stylistically, he’s the polar opposite to Pope and no good for how we want to play. 

Unless we sell Dubravka, plus this bloke whose name I can’t spell and then go back in for Trafford or another keeper. It seems a risk if that’s what we’re doing. 

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Barca can’t register Olmo to play until they shift a few players. Absolute clown club :lol:

Hopefully no-one helps them out :lol: 

Although we could offer them a very unfair price for Raphinha to help them out with this conundrum.

Edited by Skeletor

I could see us looking at Barca players last days of window although not a fan of the concept unless we are 100% on their hunger along with the French league. Any club in a bit distress for a bargain I’d imagine we’ll be sniffing around.

Can't see us signing any players from Barcelona unless they are youngsters who can't get anywhere near the first team. We want hungry players, not those who think they reached the top with Barca and we would be a step down.

3 minutes ago, hakka said:

Only if his wages were massively lower.

Goes without saying. Although his goal scoring record would be reason enough for him to want to be the top earner here, or joint top atleast. Wouldn't turn my nose up at him by any means. Not judging him on this Chelsea stint, no one has come out of it with much merit.