NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, Toonjam88 said:

I was told today Mitchell and Howe are at a transfer stand off at the moment no idea if it’s true but could explain a few things.

must probably bullshit, well I hope so anyway we have no time for egos 

How reliable is your source?

I was told today Mitchell and Howe are at a transfer stand off at the moment no idea if it’s true but could explain a few things.

What's a transfer stand off?

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

What's a transfer stand off?

Struggling to agree on deals/targets I’d guess. Also wouldn’t surprise me. The thought has crossed my mind. Hope it’s wrong.

Edited by Ikon

3 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

[emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Hopefully rubbish, but would help explain how we are just over a week away and yet to strengthen the team.

7 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Yeah... that's bullshit (100%). And making up stories (which I assume your source has decided to do for shits and giggles) isn't helpful to anyone.

12 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

I appreciate you are passing info on in good faith but all this itk and rumours is so tedious 

Tbh Howe is almost certainly peeved that the transfer business isn’t done and has also almost certainly made clear he needs another CB. Hardly breaking news.

Also almost certain Howe will get over it if the deals get done before the window shuts.

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

I appreciate you are passing info on in good faith but all this itk and rumours is so tedious 

It’s all we have at the moment 🤣🤣 wish we would just sign someone. 
really think we have a great opportunity to get back in the top 4 this season and we need a RCB and a RW to do it 

It’s all we have at the moment 🤣🤣 wish we would just sign someone. 
really think we have a great opportunity to get back in the top 4 this season and we need a RCB and a RW to do it 

It’s all we have but 99% of it is wrong